JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's right Tim, your disclaimer is missing from the particular for sale link that I messaged you about. So YES, I can read. I just didn't read your other ten for sale threads begging for attention. 

AIbEiAIAAABECP65veGr16CZjAEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKihmNWQ5NzQyZjA4ZGQ0YjhlOTcyYWM2YWRmNDM0YzVhNjY5MDYxNjY1MAH61Ou4WXqXZQQfrjqMjDXVOifP0w

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Jan 24
cleardot.gif

[/td][td]  [/td][td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
to timazn

cleardot.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Yooo.

So 280 for the 10.5's, right? I prefer 11's but I can't pass on that price. Do I just paypal your hotmail address?

LMK thanks man.

-Ken

profile_mask2.png

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]tim tran[/h3][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
Jan 24
cleardot.gif

[/td][td]  [/td][td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Yes but I'm not home rn

- Tim Ha

AIbEiAIAAABECP65veGr16CZjAEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKihmNWQ5NzQyZjA4ZGQ0YjhlOTcyYWM2YWRmNDM0YzVhNjY5MDYxNjY1MAH61Ou4WXqXZQQfrjqMjDXVOifP0w

Jan 25
cleardot.gif

[/td][td]  [/td][td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to tim

cleardot.gif

Still selling the blk red? If not man let me know and I'll keep searching. Thanks

Sent from my iPad

profile_mask2.png

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]tim tran[/h3][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
Jan 25
cleardot.gif

[/td][td]  [/td][td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

I'm selling the 10.5 to a friend. Sorry

- Tim Ha

Jan 25
cleardot.gif

[/td][td]  [/td][td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to tim

cleardot.gif

Make sure to pull your listings off iss man. Dont waste peoples time its not cool.

Sorry for derailing this thread. Let's get back to the shoes. I wasn't going to say anything on the forum, since I already told him in e-mail. 

Last edited:
Hopefully trading two pairs of free runs for a ds sz 10 pair of breds tomorrow.  wish me luck guyz 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully trading a pair of two pairs of free runs for a ds sz 10 pair of breds tomorrow.  wish me luck guyz :smile:

GL bro, I had to trade my bred and gamma 11 for these. Guess I really wanted them that bad lol. Was hoping for a restock that hadnt (never may) happen (yet).

GL bro, I had to trade my bred and gamma 11 for these. Guess I really wanted them that bad lol. Was hoping for a restock that hadnt (never may) happen (yet).
Damn they got yo *** fam I would of never went one 11 should have been enough IMO lbs

Yeah, gotta admit I got screwed. But I had those 2 on ice for a time like this.
Yea I can dig it but I would of offered one and 50 then went up to 100 if he declined before I give 600 value for bred 1s but I kno how it is wen u really want a pair and seller knows it lol

Anyone cop from dr jays? I didn't even know they released them. If anyone did can you confirm all the additional stickers/labels on the box? I'm working on someone local for 300 just want to make sure they good money
I did. From 34 street nyc. Pm me and I'll send you pics of the box.

Anyone down to give me a LC before I pull the trigger. They look good to me but I'd like a second opinion

Yeah, gotta admit I got screwed. But I had those 2 on ice for a time like this.

Yea I can dig it but I would of offered one and 50 then went up to 100 if he declined before I give 600 value for bred 1s but I kno how it is wen u really want a pair and seller knows it lol

Heres the key, and this can be applied to more than just sneakers. Never lead with your best offer. You're basically not giving yourself any options. Resellers vary, some may be in a situation to be more flexible on price than others. You'll never know if you just start out with your best offer. Instead of leading with an offer of both pairs, try a straight up trade. The worst that can happen is he says no. From there, you up your offer. At least this way, you'll know if they could have been had for cheaper than your set price.

Heres the key, and this can be applied to more than just sneakers. Never lead with your best offer. You're basically not giving yourself any options. Resellers vary, some may be in a situation to be more flexible on price than others. You'll never know if you just start out with your best offer. Instead of leading with an offer of both pairs, try a straight up trade. The worst that can happen is he says no. From there, you up your offer. At least this way, you'll know if they could have been had for cheaper than your set price.
I can defintely agree with that u got hit em wit a low but decent offer out the gate cuz u never kno who might be hurtin and jus need to let em go lol that only works wit the new sellers for the most part, the og sellers not goin and gone let u kno out the gate... U can usually tell by the smug *** attitude and they high *** price [emoji]128518[/emoji] lol but he might of had one of them og cats cuz they don't be budging I swear lol

$400 for piece of mind isnt bad, too many GM pairs floating around but i personally wouldnt spend 400 on a new release

Back
Top Bottom