Jordan 1 Bred/Banned 2016 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
You good. @waypro

Get some knowledge on a pair of shoes before you LC, please. @wikiross

Sorry I was tryna play the common obnoxious fake callers for these 10000 pair of banned 1's that everyone wants legit checked even after so much resources even just in this thread

Sorry I was tryna play the common obnoxious fake callers for these 10000 pair of banned 1's that everyone wants legit checked even after so much resources even just in this thread
Why would you say "fake" on people's legit shoes? Its not their fault they dont know how to legit check properly. I now see you as a scumbag and I highly dislike you.

Why would you say "fake" on people's legit shoes? Its not their fault they dont know how to legit check properly. I now see you as a scumbag and I highly dislike you.

You saaallttyy. that would matter if I cared. Sorry for the "fake" comment not to you but the person who was asking.

No problem, I already thought that they are real but I'm new to the game and wasn't sure cause of the QC mistake.
I'm not mad at you for saying fake.

succ succ Rep'ed btw

The sixth picture. The tongues stitching on the inside of the tongue doesn't look like the width of a legit pair

@dougeezy I've never seen two diff lace bags among my 1s collecting or on either BRed pairs I have -- FootAction and Footlocker respectively. Are these DS?....if so here are some concerns I have:

Pic 1 - the shape seems off particularly the shoe on the right. There's seems to be too much collar. Again on the right shoe the rightmost portion (black section) from the tab with the swoosh stitching seems noticeably larger than the left shoes rightmost section. 

Pic 2 - the right toebox and perforations (particularly the top right ones) seems funky even when compared to the left shoe. the left shoe perforations do not seem uniformly the same size (can't imagine Nike would even let that go as a b-grade).

Pic 11, 12- the back doesn't have the slight slope found on remastered 1s ... seems too straight. (this is possibly due to the camera angle)

these are all niggling issues but coupled with the bag differences ... I would pass. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom