JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

I said it a couple years ago, theyre going to do a 20/20 vision recreation of the classics in 2020. And here we are. Now Im trying to make the right moves with what I have since its (pretty much) official. Nike loves these kinds of campaigns

the rest of the OG 1s are almost inevitable unless its just a one off special release, which doesnt make a lot of sense business wise

the real question now is are they going to do the 3s? We already saw those frags so they obviously can do it... BC3s just came out, will we see those release again soon too? Its definitely needed. Then theres the BC4... LOL

How are they going to swing this

This is why I hate them (JB) lol

I said it a couple years ago, theyre going to do a 20/20 vision recreation of the classics in 2020. And here we are. Now Im trying to make the right moves with what I have since its (pretty much) official. Nike loves these kinds of campaigns. I was hoping we'd see an OG release for every month starting with the 1s in January. But November might make more sense if they stop at 14. Im really starting to think they read my comments and take notes. I used to have doubt but if we get news of a Jordan 2 in december that doubt is history.

the rest of the OG 1s are almost inevitable unless its just a one off special release, which doesnt make a lot of sense business wise

the real question now is are they going to do the 3s? We already saw those frags so they obviously can do it... BC3s just came out, will we see those release again soon too? Its definitely needed. Then theres the BC4... LOL

How are they going to swing this

Love this idea....... Need the OG 3!!! I’ll toss these ‘18s in the trash if they do.

Union shape is not different enough (for me) from the remastered mold to justify rebuying my 1s, I have like 16 pairs of remastered. If they curve like the OGs, then we can talk.

Love this idea....... Need the OG 3!!! I’ll toss these ‘18s in the trash if they do.
IMG_0247[1].JPG

NIKE should do a OG "aged" collection. Produce shoes with a aged look. Kinda like how the Unions have the yellow midsole.

I think they did aged look with Ajko retro

72e42ba45297ee02daa631ebd4b99b4c.jpg

2c98e4f7178282d2e0ddcc7cab7c4a38.jpg

With the jumpman tongue :lol:
Screenshot_20190415_230108.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not really a surprise it’s coming again. Look at the last few releases

2011 banned

Can’t see it from my phone. Thought you liked 19s?
not the pair i got from ndc. worst pair of shoes ive ever gotten, numerous flaws capped off with a bulged out part on the heel where it meets the midsole. Neither shoe was good enough to go forward with to match up to a 2nd pair. Complete waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom