JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

I really wish it were the Chicago's instead, i have the 2015 pair but if they release them with the OG cut and OG everything its a must...

But with that being said i'm in for the Blk/Red 1s being very accurate to the originals.

1 pair is MANDATORY. but the fact that they're doing a new mold(old mold) and better materials, I don't see them being a massive GR.
if anything, signs point to it being a quickstrike drop.
I HOPE I'M WRONG THOUGH, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.

Either way, I'm getting a pair no matter what.

Not gonna front my 2016’s still sitting unlaced in my closet, never worn. Occasionally checked for glitter. Still in on this one although just one pair.

I had two pairs of the 2016 retro.. wore one once and sold it and now I have the other DS which is fine by me. I like the 2016 pair and these will just be perfect!

I’m all for them doing this, but there are defintely other models way more in need of update than 1s. Maybe they’re just starting with 1s and will work their way up. I’ll probably be old and washed by that point though.

i hope that these release in a way where they don't have resale value.....pump em out to the point where they sit on shelves and resellers call em bricks. i want casuals, kids, old folks, busboys and bus drivers rockin em.
Preach. I want Jordan’s to be “not cool” to the point where the neck beards stick to trash colab shoes

As someone who always missed out on the last several Black/Red 1s and one who still wears their pair of 2001s all the time (I do love those), I'm down for 2 pairs. I always go back to my 01s when I want a 1 to wear and having a new pair would be wonderful. Hope they make it as close to the OG as possible.

As someone who always missed out on the last several Black/Red 1s and one who still wears their pair of 2001s all the time (I do love those), I'm down for 2 pairs. I always go back to my 01s when I want a 1 to wear and having a new pair would be wonderful. Hope they make it as close to the OG as possible.
Still want 2001s :frown:

Still want 2001s :frown:

I feel you. I bought them new when you called Nike up to order (I'm an old head at 42). Called that morning, asked for an 11, sold out. Took an 11.5 and also the White/Midnight Blue mids. Have worn them sporadically ever since. Loved that the shoes were numbered on the tongue. I hope these are as they say a MASSIVE GR.

I really wish it were the Chicago's instead, i have the 2015 pair but if they release them with the OG cut and OG everything its a must...

But with that being said i'm in for the Blk/Red 1s being very accurate to the originals.

I need the Chicago's too. Come on, Gentry, you bozo.

Chicago’s will be next year maybe. Maybe black toes. The 1’s are about to be the next 11 yearly release

I would love a neutral grey OG.
DVN014_COMPLEX_Dylan_Ratner_Feature_4-21-16-028_copy_bqqeo4.jpg

pure sex.

hope they retro those so I can stop myself from spending thousands on a pair. I'm good with a pair of breds and neutrals- I can beat those
up til I die.

Back
Top Bottom