JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Give me 2 purr like Nelly if they do these justice. I love Black/Red Is so I'll still take one if they miss the mark though.

I love the '94 mold and how close the current mold is to it so my 2016s aren't going anywhere.

I always thought the 85s looked a lil awkward compared to the rest. The shape and overall look isn’t as sleek or whatever. And the swoosh is super fat lol.

Argument could be made that the original black / red 1’s are the best sneaker ever...

If these bring that same ‘85 design back, then this release will automatically trump all other retros released so far in my opinion...Upped production numbers is also a good thing since I’m sure everybody will be out for multiples...Add that this is co-signed by Folk and it looks like I know what I’m spending my year end money on...

Let's get it.

Would like to see Chicago's too since I missed last release. I've got Spideys to hold me until then.

Double up is the plan here obviously IF they do in fact release true to the ‘85 pairs...Maybe even triple up if they have these massive production numbers Folk is speaking on...

Just said in another thread that I never stock shoes anymore too :lol:...That being said I’d probably be finished with ones if these end up being 1:1 1985 retro’s...

Amazing news. this thread will take off like crazy if this comes to fruition. I've yet to own a pair of BRED 1's This is going to be great for me. 2 PAIR!!!

Like always, I'll believe it when I see it. Esp at a $160 price point. But any improvements are welcomed.

People in here like to get frustrated about all the "complaining" in official threads but those types of posts start to change the narrative and best believe JB follows it and it helps to eventually get true retros out the door.

It won’t be perfect and I hope many people don’t buy them because of it. The NT complaints are hilarious and sad. Stick to your words and pass PLEASE

It won’t be perfect and I hope many people don’t buy them because of it. The NT complaints are hilarious and sad. Stick to your words and pass PLEASE
Breds always have resale value... these guys gonna complain and buy, doesn’t matter

Back
Top Bottom