JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

OG 1’s (Black / Reds ~ Chi’s ~ Royals) could easily get the constant release treatment at this point and still be hugely successful...

The model is every bit of a classic as Chucks, AF1’s, Shell Toes, Stan Smith’s, Hell even the Cortez...

You mention those 3 colorways specifically but I feel the AJ1 has already entered that territory with the amount of colorways they've pumped out in recent years between the lows/mids/highs.

You mention those 3 colorways specifically but I feel the AJ1 has already entered that territory with the amount of colorways they've pumped out in recent years between the lows/mids/highs.

Yeah those three in particular...Other colorways and collabs for sure but those three on a constant basis...

Think about it in relation to the AF1 for example...There might be fifty colorways, and a couple limited collabs to release every year, but the solid white / solid black pairs are available year round, every single year...

If Nike gave the big three colorway’s, maybe even just the black / red’s ~ Chi’s, that same type of treatment, I’d wager they’d be every bit as successful...

No clue at all how Mike scored 63 points or played in 1’s in general.

That being said, count me in for 2 pairs even though I’ve worn my 2016 pair a grand total of two times lol

Man ball players just barely got out of wearing chucks in the decade or so before that...That encapsulated air must’ve felt like clouds in comparison...

Honestly though it’s no wonder most of the old timers ended up with knee and back problems in their later years...Guys like Bill Russell and Larry Bird could barely move by the time they finished their careers out...

So we're on to the re-remastered line now huh? Smh at JB, how long before we get the 4s again but with the OG cut? That's what I need

No clue at all how Mike scored 63 points or played in 1’s in general.

Man ball players just barely got out of wearing chucks in the decade or so before that...That encapsulated air must’ve felt like clouds in comparison...

Honestly though it’s no wonder most of the old timers ended up with knee and back problems in their later years...Guys like Bill Russell and Larry Bird could barely move by the time they finished their careers out...
Y'all know good and damn well the OG and 1995 AJ1s are built differently than any AJ1 since.

I used to think that too until I got a pair of 95 Chicagos, the second I put them on I could see how Mike played in them. The midsole isn't so thin.

FB_IMG_1555476791084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom