JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

So I take it it’s pretty much a forgone conclusion that we aren’t getting them this year? It was false info? I was messaging a blogger and he was basically “that’s one of the big mysteries this year, are we getting them or not?”

Same here. I spoke with my local place, which just got back from Chicago and their meeting with Jordan. He asked a rep, and he was real mysterious about it. Didn’t give him a clear yes or no answer.

I'm probably just being delusional and overly optimistic, but it seems like either:
A. It's up in the air because JB is still unsure whether to release them this year.
B. These could be in the earliest stages of production and are being kept under lock and key as JB works on retooling, reshaping and such with test samples.
C. They'll be like the 2016 Black Toes where they're already in production and we don't see photos till production has neared the end of its run and retail pairs surface online.
D. (Highly likely) I'm being delusional because I really want these but in reality they aren't releasing. :lol:

I'm probably just being delusional and overly optimistic, but it seems like either:
A. It's up in the air because JB is still unsure whether to release them this year.
B. These could be in the earliest stages of production and are being kept under lock and key as JB works on retooling, reshaping and such with test samples.
C. They'll be like the 2016 Black Toes where they're already in production and we don't see photos till production has neared the end of its run and retail pairs surface online.
D. (Highly likely) I'm being delusional because I really want these but in reality they aren't releasing. :lol:

E. They thought about releasing them but only doing a friend's & family run.

If these aren’t in this years forecast or all star weekends 2020, then I might have to really consider pulling the trigger on the 2016 pair.

No Breds this year

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-06-20-13-35-27.png
    Capture+_2019-06-20-13-35-27.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 257
Back
Top Bottom