JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

Sneakerfiles tweeted after that, how are you not going to post the follow up tweet lol

66E2AA5C-428E-4B46-8F93-E882634BB18A.png

damn so we migiht not get the good good after all...either way 2020 35th anniversary something wild is dropping. hope chicagos

We all have been troll'd to the max. They gonna f' that sole up making you have to do a sole swap

Didn't they do something like that before using a different midsole? Not talking about the 1.5.

Also....Red Metallics are fire.

2020 NBA all-star game is in Chicago...so its only right they drop the Chicago 1's.And it'll be the 30th anniversary of the V so I KNOW we getting those fire reds( grey tounge) with Nike air

The look and appearance would look OG but the inside specs would not. Not sure if that would be an issue to some comfort wise.

A drop in react system would actually be pretty fantastic...Everything else OG...

I’d argue a setup like this would be preferable...How could having a 1 that’s aesthetically identical to the 1985 pair with react cushioning on the inside, not automatically be one of the best sneakers ever created?

I mean it would definitely be a win win right...A shoe that’s identical, or at the very least close, to the OG’s in appearance with one of the best modern cushioning materials available...Damn sign me up if that’s the case...

Last edited:
As long as we actually do get a proper '85 black/red retro, I could care less if these have standard 1's cushioning or full length zoom air. I just want a chance to get a pair of black/reds for retail. If they really are a black Friday release and stores are flooded with them, I'll have zero complaints.

Back
Top Bottom