JORDAN 1 BRED POSTPONED TIL 2020

So they’re taking an AirShip upper and slapping on a Jordan 1 midsole/sole....

The true “banned” shoe WAS an Airship with just colorblocking of blk/red. No need to change the midsoles/soles, makes it a modern hybrid instead of an exact replica.

The true “banned” shoe WAS an Airship with just colorblocking of blk/red. No need to change the midsoles/soles, makes it a modern hybrid instead of an exact replica.
The interesting thing is, that was the only “regular” Air Ship Mike wore. The white/red pair that he wore did have an AJ1-ish midsole instead of the Air Ship midsole, And was lower cut as well.

I hope this is true and they turn out decent, because these are LONG OVERDUE.

You typed all that for nothing lol. The photo in the pic is a custom 1of1 pair made for MJODAN by a customizer. Nobody knows what the rumored retro pair will actually look like. Will more than likely have the original Air Ship midsole/outsole.

You typed all that for nothing lol. The photo in the pic is a custom 1of1 pair made for MJODAN by a customizer. Nobody knows what the rumored retro pair will actually look like. Will more than likely have the original Air Ship midsole/outsole.

Glad it’s a custom but I hope Nike doesn’t follow suit and do the same. Remember how long they went on and on about how the blk/red Jordan 1 was “banned” when it was really the Air Ship.

Glad it’s a custom but I hope Nike doesn’t follow suit and do the same. Remember how long they went on and on about how the blk/red Jordan 1 was “banned” when it was really the Air Ship.
Anyone who was paying attention knew it wasn’t the AJ1 that was banned. It’s beyond clear that he wasn’t wearing the 1s at the start of his rookie year.

But then again, most of the people who were caught up in the banned story probably weren’t wearing Jordan’s because of Mike.

3EF6A608-37E4-4CD2-9476-4D3E6089FA29.jpeg

It’s hard to see in this pic but the back of his shoe there says air jordan.

lol i take it you hadn’t seen that before?? Post #454 up there is the pic i was looking for that’s zoomed in on it.
I have seen that picture for sure but never paid that close attention to the back of the shoe. Never knew there was a Ship with Air Jordan on it.

Back
Top Bottom