Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

😂 This release got people doing wild ****. I don't care who you are. No responsible parent is letting their thirteen year old blow $400+ on a damn shoe. Crazy.
Better call child services bc apparently I'm an absolutely awful parent.

Stop watching pockets. If people want little man to have a pair, why the **** you care? You come across super salty.

First pair of chicagos ever, got ea from fnl and was able to actually redeem it. Immediately unds them after getting home from fnl Saturday.

31F22221-CD38-4E24-B6FE-2D88A3514B31.jpeg
987B6B8B-12F0-4A5E-8DBE-E5EFE6CF46A3.jpeg
Same for me. I was on the fence but glad I didn’t pass. They are so nice in hand.

lol zyzz you ask for oops almost all the time, and so does plenty of NTers. Not getting the oop is a different story.

But this guy didn’t start out asking for donations and oop. Kindness out of several NTers were the first one to initiate this “Christmas spirit” after hearing the story. Stuff

Dawgs post up there is worded like them scammer emails I get saying I have a $63 million fortune that I inherited from Mr. Booman passing away and I need to give them a bank account so they can deposit the money in it.

Yall cant be serious man, who types like that. :lol:
💯

You gotta be a real heartless mf'er to see a 13 yr old getting hooked up and be salty about it. Oh no, how dare someone do something to create a memory for a kid. Slap yourself and get right.
It's a bad look to beg online to strangers. Sometimes you have to do without. That's life. I didn't get them and I've accepted that. It is what it is. I'm an adult that works and have to prioritize.

I didn't even see dude beg though. He just shared his release story (granted a little long winded) and people offered. He's posting updates so people don't think he just ran off with the cash, it all checks out to me.
Fam, that was begging without begging. I live in New York. I know what that looks like. I see it everyday. There's a lot of things that I want that I can't get and I work.

And you're a *****. See how that works? I can smell your vagina from my screen.
It's 2022 and you still talk like this?

My man, it's SHOES. Chill. It's not that serious. If you can't be happy for a kid getting a pair bc you didn't get a pair, man you need to take a step back and reevaluate some things.

Back
Top Bottom