Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Frame is cool. Don't let any of these bozos tell you what you're doing ain't hip. Everyone enjoys their things differently. Coming from the card world, you can save space and use a card saver 4.

Dimensions are 4 1/2" x 7 1/8". You'll have a little space up top but fits in there very nice displayed or in the box.

IMG_0669.jpg

Thanks! I am actually going to put it as a display piece, I think everyone thought I was framing it so preserve it lol.

I think it looks cool to display if in sneaker collection!

Do these fit better with the new shape or the difference if any is negligible at best?

I might get a pair one day…lol.

What would be the ideal resale price for these, all things considered? And how far down do you think these will drop?

I’m tired of this waiting, I want this shoe man. (11.5 gang here too)
Feel like they will only go up over time. Right now the 2013 Jumpman Chicagos still going for more. It will eventually have to match the 2013s given how everyone feels about the Jumpman logo on 1s

My GS pair that i bought for my friend's girl from Saturday's glitched drop just shipped.
FYI for people waiting for SNKRS shipping. Might happen tonight.

PO

I'd have to double check, but I'm almost positive this is an inside joke. There actually ARE Sandy Bros. I know them. They're twins, and one them works for JB. The fact that the IG says Covington makes me believe it even more. I'll have to reach out to one of them and see if my hunch is right.
Yup I know them too. I think they both work/worked at JB at some point. They are from across the bridge of Cincy, Covington KY. They interacted with us Ohio sneaker heads pretty heavy back in the day. I believe this page was made as a gag/joke for the release.

Back
Top Bottom