Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Am I the only one where if you redeemed exclusive access on desktop for anything you could try again on release date for another?

Am I the only one where if you redeemed exclusive access on desktop for anything you could try again on release date for another?

50/50 these days.

Some times they let you, the other half of the time the purchase button is greyed out & says "purchased".

My guess for this is EA users will not be allowed to purchase again, which I'm totally fine with.

PO

Hope not but knowing Nike you prob can

That has been the case for me. If you redeemed on SNKRS it would say purchased and you wouldn’t be able to. But on desktop it wouldn’t. I was just going back and forth with some dude on twitter. I think Nike corrected that issue when they removed the purchased shoes list in SNKRS.

50/50 these days.

Some times they let you, the other half of the time the purchase button is greyed out & says "purchased".

My guess for this is EA users will not be allowed to purchase again, which I'm totally fine with.

PO

Gotcha. They probably caught on how to bypass that lol

stephen-colbert-dammit.gif

I swear to god if I don't get a pair of these for retail I'm going to be on here night and day whining about it like a little baby. Then I'll be forced to buy a pair on eBay and be on here whining about how my pair doesn't fit right and they're probably fake.

...can we all agree that it's in our collective interest to make sure that doesn't happen?

I swear to god if I don't get a pair of these for retail I'm going to be on here night and day whining about it like a little baby. Then I'll be forced to buy a pair on eBay and be on here whining about how my pair doesn't fit right and they're probably fake.

...can we all agree that it's in our collective interest to make sure that doesn't happen?
The New Bert. Bert. :lol:

Wishing Y’all Both Success! :nthat:

Men's size just loaded in FTL app. Hopefully I'm able to get a raffle for at least one pair and another for my son's birthday in 3 weeks.

What kind of pants are those Chinos or dress pants? I like the pattern.

And SNKRS is showing purchased in the app. So I’m going to have to dozen up on FTL and Co or FNL, etc. Anyone knows if Richards getting them?

Theyre like dress pants, except they have a good amount of stretch and slim cut so theyre good to wear to the office for work. I think I copped for like $15 at Ross.

0050BF29-D52A-4C6F-857C-D1BC39C43C5A.jpeg

To hell with SNKRS, i broke my pair out today for work. I like these even better than the 2015s, the leather is thicker and these will crease like a pair of 85 1s would. They’re not perfect but they are a really good retro
Where's the NT denim fam?

Eh, not true.
My Powder & Taxi's are coming in today & I got EA.
The "shelf sitters" will be throughly enjoyed by me as well.

PO

Lol I’m not saying it’s 100% true. Hell, even Nike’s own “20L’s or more” statement is probably not true.

But it’s definitely not a coincidence that they restocked a whole bunch of AJ1’s the last 2-3 weeks and then put up a “prerequisite” in order to qualify for the chicago EA. And hitting on the aj1 restocks did not help your quota to be qualified lol

Lol I’m not saying it’s 100% true. Hell, even Nike’s own “20L’s or more” statement is probably not true.

But it’s definitely not a coincidence that they restocked a whole bunch of AJ1’s the last 2-3 weeks and then put up a “prerequisite” in order to qualify for the chicago EA. And hitting on the aj1 restocks did not help your quota to be qualified lol
You’re saying buying the powder blue lows ****ed me

Nah I wasn’t getting **** anyways

Back
Top Bottom