"I know, whats the release process?"
"Uhh its gonna be a raffle, I think they release tomorrow"
"They release on Saturday, what are the details of the raffle?"
"Uh you just need the nike app for it"
"Is there a SNKRS Pass?
"Yeah but that already happened I think"
"No I don't think it did, good bye"

Glad that went well

:lol: Strong old school release vibes with that one…

If you miss on the Hibbett raffle at 1, it’s pretty much a wrap. At that point it’s hoping people forgot to claim their win. Which on a pair like this isn’t likely to happen.
Man, I tried telling someone this earlier and they were adamant it was an additional raffle. I was like why would they run two different raffles.

I guess I’m down to FLX apps crappy servers L tomorrow and then SNKRS on Sadderday. Regret not entering at a couple of shoe palaces but I can’t be driving around the city for raffle tickets like it’s 2015. Just don’t have time like I used to. Should’ve at least hit one or two locations though. Looks like FNL shafted me and I’m not holding my breath on any of those “online raffles” I entered. It’s lookin bad so far! Lol :smh:

Just called Nike Mall of America.

"Are you getting the Jordan 1 Lost and Founds?"
"Yeah but you won't be able to just come in and buy them."
"I know, whats the release process?"
"Uhh its gonna be a raffle, I think they release tomorrow"
"They release on Saturday, what are the details of the raffle?"
"Uh you just need the nike app for it"
"Is there a SNKRS Pass?
"Yeah but that already happened I think"
"No I don't think it did, good bye"

Glad that went well

Did you just come out of a coma?

It has begun.... Shoetube about to drum up hysteria in the market for the next 48 hours

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 4.04.15 PM.png

He need that resale price to go up expeditiously, since he paid $1300 for pairs, 3 days before Nike announced 500k pairs and the price plummeted :lol:

It has begun.... Shoetube about to drum up hysteria in the market for the next 48 hours

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 4.04.15 PM.png

He need that resale price to go up expeditiously, since he paid $1300 for pairs, 3 days before Nike announced 500k pairs and the price plummeted :lol:
These guys have to be new because you don’t ever pay that for a holiday release unless it’s collab or something or they just got that YT money and DGAF.

Those holiday drops got PAIRS because they want your money :lol:

These guys have to be new because you don’t ever pay that for a holiday release unless it’s collab or something or they just got that YT money and DGAF.

Those holiday drops got PAIRS because they want your money :lol:
lol he aint making anything from youtube. he is a small time youtuber with low views. he living off his wifey salary so he can "resell" shoes

Back
Top Bottom