Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1F4E2746-9B01-43F7-A0CB-153E2CDD89FE.jpeg

Cleaning up on leftovers they have a **** load left

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 all these 9.5s gonna be trade bait!!!

I need a 11.5/12!!!

nah! my son hasn't got a PS5 or Xbox whatever it is, that's just some random dude spreading non sense here and things just snowballed with people tryin' to pretend they like Columbo or whatever to try to get some cred instead of just admitting they were wrong to react in such a way because their ego is too big to handle the truth one second.

Ok what now? those same people are gonna ''quote'' me loosely a few pages later and go on and say I'm begging for someone to get my son a PS5.
SMH

As for the rest of the comment about me giving updates or whatever, well the least I could do was to be as transparent as I could in front of everyone here. That was my sole intention all along and I sincerely apologize if anyone got a different impression. Some people only see what they wanna see. I understand the world we live in is also full of people trying to take advantage of others so I can understand someone's initial reaction to some degree, especially such an event as what we're talking about is truly uncommon on forums, but there are people making good deeds every day in real life and nobody condemns its, so what's the matter here? some people really need to come down to their senses and see the good in this whole story instead of trying to overshadow it with false claims and negative attitudes just because of what?

Anyhow I'm just very humbled by this whole situation and learning by the minute so.
Hey imo I don’t think you need to explain yourself anymore. You stated your reasoning for doing what your doing. I was traumatized as a kid. My pops would go into a store with a pocket full of money and steal. shoes, clothes and even electronics. People decided to bless and your kid. That’s all that’s matters. Happy thanksgiving and hope you guys have a merry Xmas!!!

Last edited:
Great point
Just another hole in the story.
I like the part where he came up with $ to cover tax/fees and other costs AFTER the shoe money was secured.
Weak game
unfortunately I couldn't afford more at the time being, otherwise I would have.
As for the US currency, it all depends on what country the selle is based in as far as I understand.

Besides all the extra nonsense. what is going on with SNKRS. This bot stuff is annoyin. I hit on the Zion 1 lows. I think messed my chances up.

Hey imo I don’t think you need to explain yourself anymore. You stated your reasoning for doing what your doing. I was traumatized as a kid. My pops would go into a store with a pocket full of money and steal. shoes, clothes and even electronics. People decided to bless and your kid. That’s all that’s matters. Happy thanksgiving and hope you guys have a merry Xmaslll
Thank you man. I appreciate and I will follow your very advice from this point on.

I'll just post my son's pic with the kicks when he gets them, as promised.

Peace everyone!

Thank you man. I appreciate and I will follow your very advice from this point on.

I'll just post my son's pic with the kicks when he gets them, as promised.

Peace everyone!

Dont forget to write the name of every person who donated on the midsole with a permanent marker you pro scammer you.

This type behavior is normally projection. Who scammed you? I'd like to hear the story.

I actually did get scammed one time a long time ago for Yeezys in person, but that aint no damn projection. :lol: My scammer senses is from working at high end retail and seeing scammers in all shapes and sizes finessing the store for thousands. Your fav artists prolly scamming but I wont go there.

Back
Top Bottom