Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Not going to front.. that's outlandish but I'd be wilding if I didn't use CC for ANYTHING related to Ebay :lol:

guy-with-black-jacket-think.gif

I got the gift cards back but it was a week of calling and arguing. I had to use a new eBay account because they straight cut you off from contact when banned. I was like you guys are the ones issuening the claims. Good job stopping either fake or not new sneakers I want to buy but I never issued any claims 🤣.

My main thing is how exactly is someone putting eBay at risk by buying an item they have for sale on the site?
Haven’t got the cancel yet

It's the weekend, so refund probably won't be seen for a few days. I really hate how refunds work. They take your money instantly, but make you wait business days for a return back.

Best believe an eBay rep would get an earful if that was me. They may also give me a pair for the trouble 😂

My main thing is how exactly is someone putting eBay at risk by buying an item they have for sale on the site?
Haven’t got the cancel yet
Maybe the method used to purchase and that the items were meant for sale to a select group not the general public ?

Snitching on your NT brethren is never cool.

However, let's be real. Our orders were probably gonna get canned regardless of whether anybody called eBay or not.

Before getback getback posted the link here, that listing was probably dormant with little to no activity. Then bigbzzang bigbzzang posted the instructions on how to jig it and the floodgates opened. A dormant listing with no activity all of a sudden has 150+ purchases within a 2-4 hour period by a bunch of guest accounts created on the same day. TS and eBay would have to be idiots not to realize something funny was going on.

It was fun while it lasted and salute to getback getback and bigbzzang bigbzzang again for trying to assist. For those with orders still open, I wish y'all the best of luck

Back
Top Bottom