Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

i dont think ANYONE was looking at that flaw from the 95's and saying to themselves....
"JB really needs to recreate this on a future release and call it vintage"

can't wait till we get literal glitter releases of banned 1's in 25 years.... yay "vintage".

Sad part is that this type of thing is common in the guitar world. “Relic” guitars are faux aged guitars made new and to look aged as accurately as possible.

People pay high premiums for it, as well.

I personally think they’re cool but I’d never buy one.. I’d rather have a new one and bash it up myself.

don't get me wrong. i'm nostalgic over any aging that happened to the 85's. they're 85's... theres a logical point to it.

but a flaw thats on the 95's and not on the OG's? get outta here with that. doing too much.

Ah i see what you mean.

This was the only way JB could drop the chicagos without dropping the chicagos :lol:

In a few years we’ll see a closer retro I’m sure

don't get me wrong. i'm nostalgic over any aging that happened to the 85's. they're 85's... theres a logical point to it.

but a flaw thats on the 95's and not on the OG's? get outta here with that. doing too much.
It's not just flaws on the 95s every Jordan 1 and Dunk from 1995 on up does that when it gets old enough. Almost every Nike shoe made in the last 30 years does it.

I don't see how the OGs don't do it. I could have sworn I've seen picks of OGs that do but don't feel like searching RN.

It's not just flaws on the 95s every Jordan 1 and Dunk from 1995 on up does that when it gets old enough. Almost every Nike shoe made in the last 30 years does it.

I don't see how the OGs don't do it. I could have sworn I've seen picks of OGs that do but don't feel like searching RN.
OGs definitely don’t do that. We’ve just seen evidence of that. I’m not sure about the dunks but can you please upload any pics of post ‘95 Jordan 1s that do that? Would have to be something from ‘01 to present day because after the ‘95 AJ1s didn’t see a return until ‘01. Would love to see some proof or some evidence of the AJ1 soles that age like that besides the ‘95.

Last edited:
OGs definitely don’t do that. We’ve just seen evidence of that. I’m not sure about the dunks but can you please any pics of post ‘95 Jordan 1s that do that? Would have to be something from ‘01 to present day because after the ‘95 AJ1s didn’t see a return until ‘01. Would love to see some proof or some evidence of the AJ1 soles that age like that besides the ‘95.
These 2003s even have it visible on the midsole.

I've cleaned it off of my 2001 blk-reds and blk-royals after not wearing them for about 7 years.

I'll find more on OG 85s, I'm sure I've seen it on Dunks from that era so 1s would be pretty much the same.

I think pretty much every sneaker does it under the right conditions, its the way rubber ages. I've seen it on toys and basketballs too.

Another reason you don't see more of it is that:

1. It's USUALLY on Deadstock shoes
2. It's easy to wipe off so people selling their shoes could just wipe it off to make them look better

Hate to out it on blast :lol:

But dude has the complete OG 1 and Dunk 85 set

Screenshot_20220709-200541_Instagram.jpg

OGs do get the ash.

funny.

all these bammas afraid to put the box in their pics.

its the one thing likely to change and they know it. none of them wanna get called out or exposed later. look at the trophy room fiasco with fakes and blue laces. and how many sellers had an excuse as to why they didnt have it at first, but then did later lol.

so now every pair was stolen from memphis without the box. or backdoored from nowhere thats gotten a shipment….. without a box lol.

people really are blind to even be debating anymore.

funny.

all these bammas afraid to put the box in their pics.

its the one thing likely to change and they know it. none of them wanna get called out or exposed later. look at the trophy room fiasco with fakes and blue laces. and how many sellers had an excuse as to why they didnt have it at first, but then did later lol.

so now every pair was stolen from memphis without the box. or backdoored from nowhere thats gotten a shipment….. without a box lol.

people really are blind to even be debating anymore.
Same thing with the patent Bred 1s. Early fakes had the regular Jordan 1 box

have you ever seen outsoles that look like that? Because I haven't.
considering i did a google search of outsoles of 1985 jordan 1's before I posted and double checked... yeah can't make sense of it.
a little over-the-top but what do I know? seems like they're doing it just to do it.
They know the majority of "sneakerheads" have been successfully programmed and will buy it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Spizikes are pretty damn passé now, but they definitely had a moment in history. I had the original White Cement colorway that dropped like 15 years ago on Black Friday back in like 2007, and rocked the sht outta them. I actually still have them somewhere, but haven’t worn them in like 8-9 years. I’m sure I’ll never wear them again, but they’re the best fusion J ever IMO.

Back
Top Bottom