Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Some of these pairs we’re seeing appear completely legit. Some are fakes. The real ones have already been produced, so it’s not that hard to believe there’s some pics of real ones floating around.

Some of these pairs we’re seeing appear completely legit. Some are fakes. The real ones have already been produced, so it’s not that hard to believe there’s some pics of real ones floating around.

dudes at sneakercons and their already flattened toeboxes from the steam and towel method lol.

how many boxes ya seen????

nobody has gotten shipments. so ALL these pairs are from Memphis then i suppose?

they keep pushing pairs back by months, but yet these, people believe these are already in the USA and being given to people “with connects” lol. and no boxes.

they all want the clout. nobody shows boxes. crappy angles hiding toeboxes. a dude buying the crappy batch of early fakes can get 1000 plus likes.

that authentic turned fake YouTuber damndee got a video of the fakes. He said he’s getting 3 different versions from 3 different Wendy Lees. :smh:

Come RD the market will be saturated with good fakes mixing in with the legit pairs. These will definitely give X Goat and EBay a hard time.

What a great time to be into sneakers :smh:

that authentic turned fake YouTuber damndee got a video of the fakes. He said he’s getting 3 different versions from 3 different Wendy Lees. :smh:

Come RD the market will be saturated with good fakes mixing in with the legit pairs. These will definitely give X Goat and EBay a hard time.

What a great time to be into sneakers :smh:
I forgot that bozo ended up becoming an advocate for fakes. Oh how the mighty fall. In regards to the massive amounts of fakes going around, if you end up needing to pay resell I'd just wait for a review from Nightwing, MJO23DAN, Jumpmanbostic or any other trusted YouTubers you may watch, that possibly end up getting these. That way you have a confirmed legitimate, in-hand pair to reference when browsing for a pair to buy on eBay or something.

dudes at sneakercons and their already flattened toeboxes from the steam and towel method lol.

how many boxes ya seen????

nobody has gotten shipments. so ALL these pairs are from Memphis then i suppose?

they keep pushing pairs back by months, but yet these, people believe these are already in the USA and being given to people “with connects” lol. and no boxes.

they all want the clout. nobody shows boxes. crappy angles hiding toeboxes. a dude buying the crappy batch of early fakes can get 1000 plus likes.

curious to see whats your take about shawnleekix on IG, notorious for having early pairs of everything. Real or fake?

curious to see whats your take about shawnleekix on IG, notorious for having early pairs of everything. Real or fake?
Didn’t he have the first looks on these reimagined Chi’s? If so…. Feels like we already know what that means

the name sounds familiar. i dont have IG. so i usually only see what other people post. i dont really know his history.

the chicago reimagined pics have no box. weird background and an asian guy holding it. not out of the realm of possibility, with the last name Lee, that he might know someone in the legit factory. or even LJR.

im not seeing him selling like that. id have to do a buncha research and comparing pics.

the green background in all his super early pics is fishy though.

i know he aint no zsneakerheadz tho. begging fake sellers for pics and then posting your IG/Twitter friends pics when they get the fakes in hand.

Top view of the Reimagined box:
A4DFEC0E-3F9B-4A89-BA43-E7BA55A836EF.jpeg

I'd love to see a view from the top on these. Definitely looks like the toe box has been altered, but I can't tell how drastically (or not).

Back
Top Bottom