Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

D12E5FCF-3161-4138-A09E-25FFA62CE961.jpeg

New Ftl store in Ft Worth had alot of these, its gonna be a long day

Hope your son gets a piece of that cut for spending part of the day getting shoes. Or at least a 10 piece nuggets from mcdonalds. And curious how having your crew helps other than just you guys all take stock from the store by looping. Like wouldn't they just keep the shoes for themselves? I'd personally feel bad making my friends come out and line up for shoes with me just so I could hoard more pairs and sell for profit. I rarely ask them for help to try on SNKRS, but that's a totally different thing since all they have to do is log on the app and toss an entry in. Not hating, just genuinely wanted to inquire.

Guys, you might wanna stay away from Goat. These scumbags just tried to scam me. Ordered a pair of L&F’s, came with a stain on the heel, and crazy glue stains. I requested a return, and it was granted, however they wanted to deduct shipping from my refund. I kindly explained that shipping should be refunded back to me as well since they sent me the shoes in that condition. Today they agreed and said they would adjust the price. Suddenly, someone at Goat switched my whole order , with the same order number. and said I returned some Blazers instead, and denied my return. I still have the L&F’s, and never returned anything yet, since I was waiting on a full refund approval. Now my account shows I never purchased L&F’s at all, but Blazers instead. I’ve never seen these Blazers in my life. I wish I could make this crap up. They just lost one of their best customers. Buy with caution guys, I used to fully endorse them, but I can honestly say Goat is full of scammers
89CAABD5-3914-4611-8066-DB05013A3C36.jpeg
97854EB2-B7F7-473C-9359-CE257A08285A.jpeg
282BD6B2-92DF-4FE7-85CF-DCBBBD8C0555.jpeg
4FFF1105-478E-4F3B-8389-091A17A278CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom