Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

What cool aide am I drinking saying that few reps will pass a thorough authentication process even if they can be good enough to pass on foot? I do these comparisons live and in person.
people believe you and i gained all of our knowledge from reddit QC pics.

its comical after 21 years to still have people (some who arent even 21), still doubting the people who have helped this Nt community since before they were born or could write their name.

its comical after 21 years to still have people (some who arent even 21), still doubting the people who have helped this Nt community since before they were born or could write their name.

This is why I stopped posting release info in Retro.

Rep makers won when they convinced people who buy reps and people who don’t buy reps that reps are 1:1 identical with retail.

Rep makers won when they convinced people who buy reps and people who don’t buy reps that reps are 1:1 identical with retail.
Rep makers won once people said they had enough of the games Nike and retailers were playing in order to get shoes. I've never bought a pair but OG Nters I know have without second guessing. They're older and don't have time to deal with shenanigans.

resellers are the reasons reps are what they are.

fakes used to be cheap as hell. easy to spot.

once shoes started reselling for thousands, rep makers realized with better quality, that they could make 4-5x as much.

combined that with the fact people dont wanna pay thousands for shoes, all because bamma resellers wanna make $.

so yeah. greed lol.

If fakes are made in the same factory after hours, wouldn't that mean that the fakes would be 1:1 with the real pairs?

I wonder how long after until we get a Retro ‘85 version. I’m guessing within 2 years. Jordan is notorious for the double-dip.

Taken from ig, lol what yall think

AA3E6887-9E9B-4643-87CD-30C4D9A4EC5D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom