Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I didn't want to say it. Outside the toe box, I don't see any difference in shape. The OG High shape already looked like 94s to me, so idk how this "new" shape is much closer.

Swoosh looks a little fatter to me, and pretty sure they changed the Wings logo stamping. Without seeing a pair in hand, though, it's all just guessing.

I think some of you are not understanding the concept.. lost in 85 found in 2022.. these are not retros of 94 retros, if that was the case it would be another gimmick and box.

And he's right. Nike has gone scorched earth on the mom and pop stores. My local, which has been in the community for four decades, is likely to close after Labor Day because Nike cut them off years ago despite being one of the go-to stores in the city during its heyday.

a lot of the mom and pops were backdooring, selling early and selling over MSRP once resell became bigger, so nobody is going to feel sorry for them.

Outside of the big collabs, these will probably be the hardest retros to get for retail in quite some time.

And with all the fakes flying around and the question marks about authentication reliability, I’m seriously reconsidering my decision to spend whatever it takes to get a pair.

…it’s just not worth it imo

Outside of the big collabs, these will probably be the hardest retros to get for retail in quite some time.

And with all the fakes flying around and the question marks about authentication reliability, I’m seriously reconsidering my decision to spend whatever it takes to get a pair.

…it’s just not worth it imo
It never was worth it. I always assumed that fakes were being passed through stockx and GOAT for hyped up releases.

I think some of you are not understanding the concept.. lost in 85 found in 2022.. these are not retros of 94 retros, if that was the case it would be another gimmick and box.

I don't think anyone said Nike was selling/marketing these as "Lost in 1994's."

We know that. They still look way closer to 94s then 85s, which is the discussion being had.

This.

You can buy retail pairs already that have been "backdoored" (stolen) from the factorys.
008D76E5-6D8C-4BED-8803-785EC16398C5.jpeg

Asking the wrong person, I was 1-2 years old during that time :lol:
I just say what I've seen over the years, even StockX and Flight Club got the retros listed as 94.

Back
Top Bottom