Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Did someone say cracked out?

artworks-000175806085-rhiwyr-t500x500.jpg

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Played out :lol: it's a black, white, and red jordan. And you talkin bout all of a sudden, in 2022, Chicago Bulls colorway jordans are gonna start getting played out. What's next, plain white tees and blue jeans?

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Played out :lol: it's a black, white, and red jordan. And you talkin bout all of a sudden, in 2022, Chicago Bulls colorway jordans are gonna start getting played out. What's next, plain white tees and blue jeans?

yall taking this too seriously lol im just tired of seeing them every 5 seconds from no name accounts with 2-3 month left until the drop

I mean... you are coming the the thread... dedicated to the shoes that are being posted. What do you expect?

News about the release? Shock drops? Allocation info? Stock numbers? A quality review isn’t a bad thing either.

There’s plenty of reason to stay informed that doesn’t revolve around seeing another dude that spent $1k to get them at another sneakercon event. These hit the streets pretty early, and there’s a lot of them. All I’m saying is it’s going to be a long few months.

But I mean we can pretend like a hyped shoe being this available this early in so many hands is a normal thing too I guess lol keep the posts coming

Back
Top Bottom