Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Mans walked into mcdonalds and let the cashier know he don't like french fries

Most of the time, when one walks into McDonald's there is an expectation that they're going to buy
something (or their party.) Otherwise, they may even ask you to leave.

There is no such expectation of purchase for members in this thread. The only prerequisite
is on topic discussion.

I'm still passing on these as I don't care for the gimmick or what the product is looking like.

wow this guy is nuts
761DE7A1-735B-4C81-B0DC-3F1B9D97005C.png

Most of the time, when one walks into McDonald's there is an expectation that they're going to buy
something (or their party.) Otherwise, they may even ask you to leave.

There is no such expectation of purchase for members in this thread. The only prerequisite
is on topic discussion.

I'm still passing on these as I don't care for the gimmick or what the product is looking like.
What you mean you passin on these. I know you aint passin on these free lottery tickets

Kevin Durant ankles on the collars. I forgot about these but yeah I still dislike them and think this release is dumb. Why am I here? For the shenanigans of course.

When I copped my 94/95 chicagos in March 2017 for $500, 2015s were going for around $4-500 IIRC. Shattered backboards were $500+ I remember being in disbelief that guys were spending that much on SBBs when pairs like 94 chis, 01 royals/black and reds were going cheaper. Only other 1s I remember having much resell value back then were the gym red euro exclusives, fragments, '16 banneds and black toes (around like $250-350). Metallic navys, UNCs, kentuckys, 2014 black and white, pairs like that could be had for retail or barely above. Pretty much all other retro+ colorways like yin yangs were in outlets. Embarrassed to say I also had 2013 chi's but at least I got those for retail lol

When I copped my 94/95 chicagos in March 2017 for $500, 2015s were going for around $4-500 IIRC. Shattered backboards were $500+ I remember being in disbelief that guys were spending that much on SBBs when pairs like 94 chis, 01 royals/black and reds were going cheaper. Only other 1s I remember having much resell value back then were the gym red euro exclusives, fragments, '16 banneds and black toes (around like $250-350). Metallic navys, UNCs, kentuckys, 2014 black and white, pairs like that could be had for retail or barely above. Pretty much all other retro+ colorways like yin yangs were in outlets. Embarrassed to say I also had 2013 chi's but at least I got those for retail lol

Before the plandemic I got the metallic navys for only $120 on stockx

Back
Top Bottom