Jordan 1 Fragment Legit Check?????????

Legit check on these Fragment 1s. Seller wants 650 shipped, he says he needs money fast. Has a receipt from Jordan Brand Pop Up shop over AS weekend. but IDK about authenticity. 

Honestly I'd say you're asking for it..1 "seller needs $", this is one of the oldest stories in the book as to why you are getting such a great deal..BAIT. 2 seller is asking for roughly half of what the shoes are valued...Now ask yourself why if this guy needs $ so bad why he just wouldn't sell them to a consignment shop or any of the 1000s of people willing to pay much more for them? It sounds pretty stupid to leave this much $ on the table when it comes to something so limited..It wouldn't be hard AT ALL to move these for much more..Sounds like BS to me...3 the images are not tagged..How do you know he actually has these in his possession? SWITCH. Thinking logically do you think it's more probable dude is trying to sell you a $150 fake for a come up of a cool $500..Or do you think he REALLY needs this $ so bad he is willing to leave $600 on the table.. People who need $ don't leave behind $600.

Here's my take..There are a few thousand legit pairs and 300,000 or so more fake pairs floating out there..If you are truly in the market for FRAGS, pay to play, don't be cheap and buy them from an authorized retailer...Trying to buy a pair for half price is just gonna get you burned 99.9% of the time..RIF or FC would EASILY give him more for these than $650..

don't know frag's that well but did they come with the lace back on the inside of the opposite shoe?!

Honestly I'd say you're asking for it..1 "seller needs $", this is one of the oldest stories in the book as to why you are getting such a great deal..BAIT. 2 seller is asking for roughly half of what the shoes are valued...Now ask yourself why if this guy needs $ so bad why he just wouldn't sell them to a consignment shop or any of the 1000s of people willing to pay much more for them? It sounds pretty stupid to leave this much $ on the table when it comes to something so limited..It wouldn't be hard AT ALL to move these for much more..Sounds like BS to me...3 the images are not tagged..How do you know he actually has these in his possession? SWITCH. Thinking logically do you think it's more probable dude is trying to sell you a $150 fake for a come up of a cool $500..Or do you think he REALLY needs this $ so bad he is willing to leave $600 on the table.. People who need $ don't leave behind $600.

Here's my take..There are a few thousand legit pairs and 300,000 or so more fake pairs floating out there..If you are truly in the market for FRAGS, pay to play, don't be cheap and buy them from an authorized retailer...Trying to buy a pair for half price is just gonna get you burned 99.9% of the time..RIF or FC would EASILY give him more for these than $650..
WELL SAID FAM[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom