Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

all i can say is, this is over hyped~
ppl who bought them with tht high price, they r hype beast~ nothing special~

i dont feel impressed by seeing somebody on these~ lol
they r cool design~ nice shoes, i like the idea~ but not worth me to buy em~ i just dont feel like wearing those, but compare to all the other Is they come out with these days(such as polka dots), man these r way better~ lol at least the inspiration is
i have these shoes and i think they are well executed and i dont wear them so others can approve of them. Don't hate on other who purchased them by callins 'us' hype beast. Live your life and dont live of what others wear.
So you paid retail or more? Knowing the fact that you could've waited for the price to go down, or found them for a lower price.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by bdub253

What's next, Carmine 1's??? Oh no, I shouldn't have planted that seed. I can see it now...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

I'm already in line for those. Copped 10x.

laugh.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

aw2sgh.jpg

roll.gif

actually kind of
pimp.gif
Those are actually kinda hot, but they're ones so idk if i can get one more pairs...already got three pairs

would be hot with a clear sole and NOT called carmines.....
roll.gif

Weren't they going to release some Grape 1s? Thought I remember seeing a catalog pic for those. I'm good off any more 1s. I wore my red/white/blacksfrom the OLNL today and my back feels like I've been wearing boards as shoes. They aren't that comfortable a shoe, JB just found something that ischeap to make, easy to sell, and easy to come up with 1000s of CWs for. Like I said, love the original Hares, not a fan of that colorway on another shoe.

And thank you for the photoshop; I was thinking someone might post one up. (But I'll pass just as easily as I did on these ones...)

Originally Posted by bdub253

Weren't they going to release some Grape 1s? Thought I remember seeing a catalog pic for those. I'm good off any more 1s. I wore my red/white/blacks from the OLNL today and my back feels like I've been wearing boards as shoes. They aren't that comfortable a shoe, JB just found something that is cheap to make, easy to sell, and easy to come up with 1000s of CWs for. Like I said, love the original Hares, not a fan of that colorway on another shoe.

And thank you for the photoshop; I was thinking someone might post one up. (But I'll pass just as easily as I did on these ones...)
you mean these??

would have copped if it wasnt just a GS release

wow those carmine inspired 1s are hot, did not expect a ps that would be that clean.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

they r cool design~ nice shoes, i like the idea~ but not worth me to buy em~ i just dont feel like wearing those, but compare to all the other Is they come out with these days(such as polka dots), man these r way better~ lol at least the inspiration is
i have these shoes and i think they are well executed and i dont wear them so others can approve of them. Don't hate on other who purchased them by callins 'us' hype beast. Live your life and dont live of what others wear.
So you paid retail or more? Knowing the fact that you could've waited for the price to go down, or found them for a lower price.

knowing the fact? what are you talking about? these wont go on the sale racks. As much as people hate, only a very few stores still have some sizes left. Andto respond to the price of my purchase, it dont matter if i paid 90,120 or 200... i used my money and not yours. So why you worried at $@% much i got them?

Hare 1's are overrated and those ppl will regret droppin almost 2 bills on some low quality mid cut 1's.

they r cool design~ nice shoes, i like the idea~ but not worth me to buy em~ i just dont feel like wearing those, but compare to all the other Is they come out with these days(such as polka dots), man these r way better~ lol at least the inspiration is better

Why are people who bought them at $120 a hypebeast? Because they saw a shoe that they liked and paid retail for it? How about those who paid ridiculous pricesfor ANY CDP shoe? And who cares if you're impressed by someone who has the shoe, that statement alone makes you seem like a hypebeast, undressing adude's feet with your eyes.
smh.gif
Anyway, these are actually one of the better releases IMO, the execution looks proper. I haven't received my pair,they're still in the mail but I hope they're comfortable.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Hare 1's are overrated and those ppl will regret droppin almost 2 bills on some low quality mid cut 1's.

i paif 89. for them. But why you hating? if someone is willing to spend 200 on them, that their choice.

ur the one who makes the price go up ......+ nobody cares if u got em have em if u pay 180 ur dumb

just like everyone i didnt think they would sell out but they did, i didnt have the money to cop them so i couldnt=[

Back
Top Bottom