Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

For 170, I would much rather get Hare VIIs...

Hare Is aren't bad looking, but I would never pay 170... (in fact, I won't even pay retail).

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

easy to pass

cuz tb3 5s package 4 cement 11 space jam

done!

DUDE , why pass on a shoe for shoes that are dropping in LATER DAYS ???? Dont say money , " I have to save " .... Money comes and goes . Those shoesaint dropping for some odd months. Just enjoy whats available today ......

funny story, i put on my new hare 1s and i walked out of my house and stepped on my own dog's poo..and didnt realize it until i sat in the car and drovefor about 2-3 minutes and i smelled something nasty. looked under my new shoes and noticed a good chunk of poo was on it and my brake/gas pedal! shiett..stupiddog..

the only ones i am looking forward to possibly cop are the DTRT later this year. They have a real OG feel to them

Originally Posted by RYZA272

the only ones i am looking forward to possibly cop are the DTRT later this year. They have a real OG feel to them

Agreed. AJ 1's are a dime a dozen..and it doesn't make sense why they keep floppin back and forth from mid cut to high cut.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by RYZA272

Agreed. AJ 1's are a dime a dozen..and it doesn't make sense why they keep floppin back and forth from mid cut to high cut.
smh.gif

yo... its really not that serious. Its a shoe.. why all the fuss over the fact that its a mid? grow up

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by bdub253

Weren't they going to release some Grape 1s? Thought I remember seeing a catalog pic for those. I'm good off any more 1s. I wore my red/white/blacks from the OLNL today and my back feels like I've been wearing boards as shoes. They aren't that comfortable a shoe, JB just found something that is cheap to make, easy to sell, and easy to come up with 1000s of CWs for. Like I said, love the original Hares, not a fan of that colorway on another shoe.

And thank you for the photoshop; I was thinking someone might post one up. (But I'll pass just as easily as I did on these ones...)
you mean these??

would have copped if it wasnt just a GS release

Thats the one. GS, that's why I never saw them. I can dig that CW, but again, enough with the 1s already. Damn, who the hell is buying all of these?Seriously, can someone count up all the 1s that have dropped in the last 2 years...? The number has got to be crazy. And if anyone is buying those"Hares" off Ebay you're nuts. Its a GR, calm down hype-babies!

i was gonna pick a pair up the day after release but noticed it sold out. i'm not crying over them though, they aren't special..

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

decent colorway, but the I's are flooded = if you like em, cop em and wear em... just like any other I's lately..
smart man.... got mine early on RD.... love 'em.... good pair to wear for Easter.... waiting now for some more Hi-Strap 1's . . . .
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Haha these are hideous, cool concept as always but SOLD OUT and $170+
eyes.gif
HYPEBEAST SHOE
eyes.gif
I would of maybe payed $89 or so, but didnt like them enough to buy......
ohwell.gif
i agree with you to a point, these are def hypebeast-esque. as i mentioned before didnt think they would sell out and def didnt think they would run damn near 180 bucks. i mean wont front, i did cop them tho cuz i personally like them. i think they are a clean, good looking pair of 1's.

i got them for 89
eyes.gif
but why both of yoall
eyes.gif
hating? why do you care if others paid 170+ for them?

LOL never did I say I cared people were paying that much, do what you do. I'm wasjust comenting on them LIKE WOW, THEY REACHEDTHAT MUCH...........that is all
wink.gif

i haven't seen these in person yet, but all of the pics I've seen make it look like the greyish/tannish color has a green tint to it. It doesn'tlook like the same suede used on the CDP hares. i wasn't mad at these, but I don't think I'll cop. maybe if they drop down to $50 or so.

I copped 2 pairs at retail on RD. One to rock, one to stock. Sold out in my area (SoCal). Can't believe all the hate on NT. This shoe is def underrated.Will be appreciated in the future.

xl372721010.jpg

new shirt up at FNL...I know a lot of people wanted a black tee

does anyone know where the red Hare Jordan tee is though?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

damn niketalk isnt anything but hatters, if itsnt and og or something before 01 its automatically poo, im tired of hearing all "the quality is crap" stuff if u dont like it dont buy them simple as that

FUNNY THING IS THOSE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE STILL COPPING THEN POSTING IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...
nerd.gif

got mine i finishline.com. wasnt able to find a pair in any of the stores in my area. cant wait to wear them

Back
Top Bottom