Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Still sitting in SJ...

$120....
roll.gif

Where ???? I cant find my size , I know that .

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Haha these are hideous, cool concept as always but SOLD OUT and $170+
eyes.gif
HYPEBEAST SHOE
eyes.gif
I would of maybe payed $89 or so, but didnt like them enough to buy......
ohwell.gif
i agree with you to a point, these are def hypebeast-esque. as i mentioned before didnt think they would sell out and def didnt think they would run damn near 180 bucks. i mean wont front, i did cop them tho cuz i personally like them. i think they are a clean, good looking pair of 1's.

i got them for 89
eyes.gif
but why both of yoall
eyes.gif
hating? why do you care if others paid 170+ for them?

LOL never did I say I cared people were paying that much, do what you do. I'm wasjust comenting on them LIKE WOW, THEY REACHED THAT MUCH...........that is all
wink.gif

yea seriously..... where do you see hate in my post? i dunt see it.... and i never said i cared how much some1 paid, i jus stated i didnt think they would endup going for that much....
learn how to read before you TRY and flame on some1.

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

Originally Posted by deefontaine

We aren't talking about it because were not hype babies...

agree...why would any1 in their right mind cop these? theyre disgusting!

son, stop hating... why you worried at what other buy. Are they using your money? damn, i cant stand haters

i just spent $150 on a pair, then i read through this, and see that finishline.com has them. of course they don't have them under new releases, or thefirst page of the jordan brand section, so i type them in the search, and sure enough full size run. damn!!! so bummed on myself right now.
smh.gif
at myself. ifeel really dumb right now!

Originally Posted by pstuart13

i just spent $150 on a pair, then i read through this, and see that finishline.com has them. of course they don't have them under new releases, or the first page of the jordan brand section, so i type them in the search, and sure enough full size run. damn!!! so bummed on myself right now.
smh.gif
at myself. i feel really dumb right now!
I see you were fooled by the false hype.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by pstuart13

i just spent $150 on a pair, then i read through this, and see that finishline.com has them. of course they don't have them under new releases, or the first page of the jordan brand section, so i type them in the search, and sure enough full size run. damn!!! so bummed on myself right now.
smh.gif
tongue.gif

sigh
frown.gif

pstuart13 wrote:

pstuart13 wrote:
smh.gif
tongue.gif

sigh
frown.gif

dunt be too hard on yourself. this happened to me with the max orange 1's. i got them on ebay for 125 and then the next day i saw them on iforget what website for 100 flat and they had my size (13). i was hella pissed but it is what it is. u still got your kicks that you wanted and that is whatultimately matters....

Originally Posted by NJstress03

pstuart13 wrote:

pstuart13 wrote:
smh.gif
tongue.gif

sigh
frown.gif

dunt be too hard on yourself. this happened to me with the max orange 1's. i got them on ebay for 125 and then the next day i saw them on i forget what website for 100 flat and they had my size (13). i was hella pissed but it is what it is. u still got your kicks that you wanted and that is what ultimately matters....

this is very true! thanks!!!

I really don't follow J's that much anymore because of the overload of fusions and crazy c/w's but I was surprised at how clean these look inperson. Good quality and nice materials. Just might have to pick these up, hopefully for under retail though
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

easy to pass
cuz tb3 5s package 4 cement 11 space jam
done!
DUDE , why pass on a shoe for shoes that are dropping in LATER DAYS ???? Dont say money , " I have to save " .... Money comes and goes . Those shoes aint dropping for some odd months. Just enjoy whats available today ......

I gotta agree with keke. I mean not everybody spends everything they have, I only make like 4 grand a year so I try to be selective and only buy the shoes Ilike the most, and not OD on random Js that are nothing more than nice

I think the fsr on finishline is a mistake since it's been up there for a few days now. Looks like a lot of peoples order will be canceled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree, I ordered them initially on finishline and got em right away but they sold out right away, this seems like another finishline restockthat gets cancelled

A lot of shoes are like this. They fly under NT's radar and sell for a little over retail. The price is eventually gonna come back down.

If a release doesn't go over 200 page in a forum, don't worry, you won't have problem finding them.

Personally I never really vibed with the colorway to begin with...to me even the 7s are kinda Bleh...I DO APPERICATE the quality of the shoe and hope this canlead JB into hotness for future releases (RB pack BETTER not be slackin on the suede! Don't want glue stains like my retro last shots from a few yrs back)

Back
Top Bottom