Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Not liking Ebay using USPS for everything now. Used to be Fedex and I would have them in 2 days, but my most recent purchases from there been USPS and my mailman always take an extra day or 2 to deliver them
That’s strange, for me (as a seller) sneakers are shipped through FedEx

Damn I hope y’all get your pairs safe, sound and earlier than expected. I bought a pair (not these 85s) of eBay earlier this week. Just got authenticated today and a FedEx label was created/printed.
I didn’t know USPS was an option for them

So simple, So fire :nthat:
861386E3-0440-4C31-84B4-5516783902B5.jpeg

B47378B7-C735-4EBF-8079-9D74D3EC7029.jpeg

My pair touched down today. It's nice to have them in hand. Not really much to say about em, they're a very simple and clean pair. Now I just need the White Cement 3s and I can bow out until September when the Burgundy 5s and Playoff 8s return.
20230304_143909.jpg
You’re Neutral Greys are still DS?

…so you can’t speak to fit?

I’m not talking down to you lol, just imagining how people respond to you lol

Whenever someone uses “Davey” in their reply I read in the voice of Goliath lol

Got '22 chicagos on foot today. These and the b&ws are the two newest 1s I have, everything else is 2017 or prior. I much prefer the shape, materials, and quality of b&w. The leather is much thicker on the b&ws which are taking more break in, but maintain the shape much better in terms of creasing. The red leather on the '22 chis is much much of a thinner cut than the black leather on b&w.

Who is actually going to notice that unless there's a real pair side by side?
Me. I just noticed it. I skipped around the video and that jumped out right away. Idc what other people notice or think of my shoes. I wear my shoes for me, not them. Also, despite all the factory flaws and all the 1s I've had, none of them have ever had that kind of shoddy collar.

You're bringing this to a thread where 10 pages back, people were analyzing the molecules of the toebox on '85s. We care about these details. So I'm gonna be hypercritical of your take about a "good fake" when to me, someone who notices these things, notices these things.

Me. I just noticed it. I skipped around the video and that jumped out right away. Idc what other people notice or think of my shoes. I wear my shoes for me, not them.

You're bringing this to a thread where 10 pages back, people were analyzing the molecules of the toebox on '85s. We care about these details. So I'm gonna be hypercritical of your take about a "good fake" when to me, someone who notices these things, notices these things.
I'm sorry sir, have a fantastic day.

Back
Top Bottom