Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Not to rub salt in all the L wounds, but here’s a look at the toebox breaking in after a good two days of wear.
9C2EF334-C612-4EA5-B79E-ECA9ACBE1965.jpeg

L on SNKRS, still no email from Bodega, Extra Butter, or Packer.
Starting to lose hope. My appetite for paying resell for any shoe these days is extremely low.

If the demand is so high why don't they just make more, don' they want to make money? I just don't get it, if i was a stock holder in Nike i would not be happy.

Nike, specifically Jordan Brand is now a marketing company. There is very little internest in giving what the market wants because they know that will quickly tank the long term viability of the company. Instead, it's all marketing - tease us with close examples of releases we want, the whole SNKRS app, and low production numbers.

The whole goal is to milk Jordan Brand for as long as possible., and guess what? It's working.

Wow prices went up right after they dropped. I paid 100 dollars over retail glad I did it last month.

It's the same story every time.

Everyone tries for retail first, then they lose so FOMO occurs and prices rise, then online pairs come in and prices drop & then after a month they do their permanent rise in price pending no restocks.

PO

LMAO definitely should've pulled the trigger when I saw them at sub 300 a couple days ago on goat. But like others have mentioned, doubt seller would've shipped especially since prices have now gone up maybe 40-50 bucks since. I'm gonna wait for pairs to arrive in hand before deciding if I wanna pay resell. I assume these might drop back down to 300-315ish for my size 9. Hate that goat patched the jig and now I'm getting taxed on every purcahse though

Maaaan. Finally got online to report L on End, L on SNKRS. It really is depressing.

Going to hold on buying resell for a week or two. Hopefully, the prices don't keep going up.

Didn't sleep until 6AM today so I passed on these. Like Vince McMahon there was no chance in hell I was getting up in 4 hours on a work day just to take an L, especially for a shoe I didn't care about succeeding or failing to purchase. If I got em, cool. If not, also cool. What I really need is a pair or two of those White Cement 3s next month. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom