Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

1679789515193.png

Shout out too dunksrnice and og or bust for the original comparison. Are these not the best retro of the OGs From nike? The second video shows that the black and white retro 85 are dead on the OG black toe mold which is from a certain factory. And then he showed his viberemakelab issue and compared it to his OG black and white. This picture look like a before and after of someone doing that aged treatment at a glimpse

Attachments

• 027FECF3-BF50-4DBD-81F6-60E9D08DDC07.png
    027FECF3-BF50-4DBD-81F6-60E9D08DDC07.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 1,363
Gotta do it now at the semi Gucci prices.

That's the plan fam :nthat:most of my cops are early in the year and I don't got much else I want in the foreseeable future lol SB IV, Thunder, Cement Gray II, Playoff VIII and I'm good unless they drop another OG colorway 85.

These are cool, but $400 cool?

I don’t know about that.

Which is weird, because for some odd reason I can’t get the Neutral Greys out of my head.

…that might be my next target.

Always got love for dunksrnice and his photos/videos. One of the best collections and some of the best photos in the game. Looks like a lot of pairs wound up with the same sloppy midsole and outsole paint, where the black meets the white at the lateral forefoot. Oh well.

These are cool, but $400 cool?

I don’t know about that.

Which is weird, because for some odd reason I can’t get the Neutral Greys out of my head.

…that might be my next target.
At this point, you want the shoe or you don't. Prices are probably about that. I think I paid $390. I have a pair of 2014s. But I like the shape of these and the 2014s were the pre-remastered mold.

In the last year, L&F, B/W and Taxis were the best 1s dropped.

You woke up with trouble on your mind

Hope you ironed your flame suit lol
I actually went to bed with it lol.

On the real though, it’s extremely rare for a retro to at least match the og in terms of quality and looks, but I believe these are one of them. I can only think a handful of others where this was the case. The 1999 BC4, 2001 white/black 9’s, 2004 Bred 13’s, and 2015 Aqua 8 come to mind.

The 2019 Infareds and most recent Concord/Playoff 11’s come extremely close but are just a small notch below their og counterparts. Last years FR3 and Card 7’s up there too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom