Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

IMG_0840.jpeg

They really missed the wave with these 85s. Playing games with releasing 1 cw a year that nobody really cares about. They should’ve debuted the model with either breds or chis.

which do you like better? these or the neutral greys?

Neutrals because that was my 1st pair of nu-85', as they aged and got dirty the grey darkened making them pop way more.

Pic for reference:
RDT_20240331_1205181479243233855714881~2.jpg

Tbh though, the color blocking that reigns supreme in this style for me is the Metallic Navy. When those drop they will literally be my go-to pair for A LONG time. That's my fav! Got the 85 lows now waiting on the highs!

Neutrals because that was my 1st pair of nu-85', as they aged and got dirty the grey darkened making them pop way more.

Pic for reference:
RDT_20240331_1205181479243233855714881~2.jpg

Tbh though, the color blocking that reigns supreme in this style for me is the Metallic Navy. When those drop they will literally be my go-to pair for A LONG time. That's my fav! Got the 85 lows now waiting on the highs!

Your shoes look too tight, like they're about to explode. Word to luckyluchiano luckyluchiano

Your shoes look too tight, like they're about to explode. Word to luckyluchiano luckyluchiano
This just in! People have different body types. More at 6!

You a lame lonely little man. Your unsolicited opinion is overdone and predictable as hell. It's really pathetic.

As previously stated in this thread.
And before anyone says anything. Yes, I have wide feet. No I don't shave my legs, I'm just not a hairy person like that, I'm a big dude, and finally, I have tree trunk legs. I love these shoes and I love how they feel and look on my feet.

Relax and put your shirt back on.

Take a breath and while you're at it take your shoes off because they look like they're screaming for air too

Back
Top Bottom