Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

GOAT has listings for pairs with no receipt for about 100 less than resell in my size :lol: a bill for that fake *** receipt is crazy. Might have to put 1 or 2 up on the bay if they selling for that much.

There’s no good reason why it would be missing tho. Unless the seller has something to hide. The more expensive the shoe the more suspicious it is when it’s missing accessories that help you LC

If GOAT is relying on accessories to authenticate the shoes it receives everybody is screwed.
I mean it’s always been this way it’s not much different from a missing box. It just helps you authenticate with more certainty. That’s why some resale stores won’t buy from you unless you have the box

I mean it’s always been this way it’s not much different from a missing box. It just helps you authenticate with more certainty. That’s why some resale stores won’t buy from you unless you have the box
I sell plenty of shoes on GOAT without a box. If your authentication skills are elementary you would need everything to be included. Pros can tell by the actual shoe.

I sell plenty of shoes on GOAT without a box. If your authentication skills are elementary you would need everything to be included. Pros can tell by the actual shoe.
I agree with you but missing boxes lower the value because the buyer is paying extra for extra peace of mind. Can’t really blame them if resale is high

I agree with you but missing boxes lower the value because the buyer is paying extra for extra peace of mind. Can’t really blame them if resale is high
Yup, that's why the pair I saw with no receipt was cheaper than the rest. The buyer probably declined the purchase when the authenticator saw there was no receipt in the box, as that's an important piece of the package to some.

So SX came full circle and is offering a full refund on the LF1s. Unfortunately that came after they tired to tell me the scuff marks on the UNC 6s are a factory defect that Nike honors so they honor it as acceptable. Except Nike allows full hassle free returns for those issues and StockX tries not too. They did the same $30 or $30 off offer. I lit them up in the response and immediately canceled all my current for sale listings, current bids, and even emptied my portfolio on there. Was feeling extra petty atm. I told them I'm done with StockX on all sides and called them shameful for throwing away a good seller/buyer like that. No response on that email yet. Although, as they have come through in the LF1s now I might be back after the wound heals, or not.

GOAT's return policy automatically makes it better...suspect it is a fake then just return it, sure you may be out $14 or whatever shipping cost, but you get your money back with no hassle

This is a huge deal that I didn't know about as I don't use them. GOAT it is for the time being.

GOAT's return policy automatically makes it better...suspect it is a fake then just return it, sure you may be out $14 or whatever shipping cost, but you get your money back with no hassle
Fair enough, I didn't realize Goat was apparently that easy with returns. I was originally mostly thinking of how some people act like Goat is some miracle authenticator while SX is constantly letting fakes get past it. Personally, I've bought from both and never had a problem either way.

I returned the phantom TSs because they looked like garbage in hand and super underwhelming, returned and credited the refund minus shipping back to the GOAT account

Do they return the money to original funding source or make you take store/site credit?

Screenshots of the Chicago 1 featured in the new AIR movie about Sonny and Phil courting MJ through his parents to sign with Nike.

This is what we should have gotten in November.

I would expect all versions of OG styled Chicago 1s to jump up in price...especially 85 and 94 pairs.

Attachments

• Chi1.jpg
    Chi1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 772
  • Chi2.jpg
    Chi2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 782
^^What I liked most about them.. I wanted to keep them for that reason too but I just cant lol. They also look better on women.. every time I see them rocking them.

I never got these, but wanted them, but after seeing them in person, I'm glad I didn't. The red is very vibrant & the patent is really shiny which makes them to loud for me to wear casually. Just my take.

PO

Back
Top Bottom