Jordan 1 High Court Purple Women - June 3, 2021

So once again like always foot sites glitch out showing full size runs but won't let you add to cart, which had been the case for almost every hyped shoe these days. Has a single NTer ever hit on foot sites recently? I don't remember a single L outside of raffles for UB4s, Pink 3s, and pretty much ever Jordan 1. Literally no one hits online, something has to be up...

Hit a W9/M7.5

these were much needed.. purp just that color

Same here; for my youngest daughter as purple is her favorite color. I think I only entered three out of four accounts (wife’s, daughters’ and mine). Struck out on the dunks though using all four accounts. Really wanted the Michigan State dunks 🥲

Rare win size 8
E2E5789B-AD1B-4BDD-8F5A-66DF19162706.jpeg

Wanted to convince myself Nike was continuing the metallic series but these def ain’t OG metallic purples :smh: look off as hell

Apparently FNL stores have these in the back but are refusing to sell them or provide raffle info... they might go up on the app on the future... they might all get back doomed. Stay tuned for more ****ery!

For those that won on SNKRS did you guys get your pairs? My tracking says check back shortly. It’s been saying that since last Saturday with an estimated delivery date of 6/10. But FedEx doesn’t have the item in hand.

Back
Top Bottom