Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

It seems like the new JB wave with 1s is make Retro+ colorways the new hypebeast fodder, and make OGs a bit easier. Started with the frags. Then the SBBs. And the iridescent All Stars. Top 3s. Hit a few duds(yin yang pack, the wheat boot jawns, Blk/Gold LAs, Cyber Mondays, Gatorades kinda, Game Royals) But now here we are again. First the Bred Toes, and these. These shoes with random phoned in stories....bout to be turbo hyped as a *****, and generally worth more on the after market than Shadows. Maybe I'm dhalsim with the reach? But I don't know, that's what it seems like.

nope youre blanka

It seems like the new JB wave with 1s is make Retro+ colorways the new hypebeast fodder, and make OGs a bit easier. Started with the frags. Then the SBBs. And the iridescent All Stars. Top 3s. Hit a few duds(yin yang pack, the wheat boot jawns, Blk/Gold LAs, Cyber Mondays, Gatorades kinda, Game Royals) But now here we are again. First the Bred Toes, and these. These shoes with random phoned in stories....bout to be turbo hyped as a *****, and generally worth more on the after market than Shadows. Maybe I'm dhalsim with the reach? But I don't know, that's what it seems like.

Stories don’t always sell.. Lettermans can be had well below retail to this day.

Is there going to be good stock of the Blue Moons or are all the shoes limited? I want to sell my Game Royals before those drop (hopefully get my money back) and cop the Blue Moons instead since they look MUCH better than the Game Royals.

Do we have any word on the yellow release? Europe? This will be a big disappointment if they bluebell me like they did with the '14 gym red 1 release

Do we have any word on the yellow release? Europe? This will be a big disappointment if they bluebell me like they did with the '14 gym red 1 release

I think so. Along with the red pair. End posted info about the two. Not the blue and clay green.

Well, if the red and yellow are really Europe exclusives Jordan Brand can go screw themselves. I was going to get both. Forget the rest, I'm passing on blue and green.

IMG_4281.PNG IMG_4282.PNG IMG_4283.PNG IMG_4284.PNG

Asked my local finish line they said they not getting any of them.

Gonna buy green's for sure, still no word on blue moon's

Lets see if I can work some trades out with any UK sneakerheads.

Back
Top Bottom