Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Just picked up from FTL
Was able to use my $15 rewards :pimp:

Attachments

• F5B08617-32B1-42C4-893D-4F94578083F9.jpeg
    F5B08617-32B1-42C4-893D-4F94578083F9.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 33
Does snkrs bother sending Ls or no? I been in line bout an hour ago... they ain't let me know still... lol

You probably got kicked out of line if you didn't receive a notification. You get it within a half hour.

FTL had them on the app reservation, so you might have to wait until 3 and get unclaimed pairs. You might want to call first.
Good looking guys. I'll just head there on the off chance. It's like a 10min drive so no biggie. I happened to get the day off today so figured it would hurt to shop around a bit. I never say any info on FNL, did they even get any?

Anyone else ever get a "GOT 'EM" screen only to open up your SNKRS app later to say sold out?

It happend to me on the Shadows before. I could almost swear I got the notification this morning for the Blue Moons. No email though and the app says Sold Out instead of Purchased.

I'm not going to complain, I hit on my girlfriend's account and I only needed 1 pair. But This glitch has me thinking I'm crazy.

Just stopped by NTSF at 9:30am - per normal business hours they don’t open until 10am but they already handed out wristbands (all pairs claimed) and opened doors to sell pairs. Still on the hunt...

Not sure why they decided to pass out wristbands and open doors so early to sell. In the past on weekday releases doors they might have done wristbands 10min before opening didn’t open until usual 10am (UCS, WT Dunk, BL Kyrie 4)

FYI I tried to use my FTL rewards that you get thru email(from a phone order)
Of course it wouldn’t scan
Guy tried 3 times
I had the same problem when I tried to buy the Easter 11 lows
I had to call FTL customer service and have the rep tell the manager to ring it up using their own code
After I was rung up the manager had to give the rep the transaction # to complete the process
Hope this helps anyone who goes thru the same problem
It was definitely a pain in the butt
But I was dead set on using my rewards lol

Back
Top Bottom