Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Your FTA didn't let you use rewards? They do some shady stuff to hit sales goals - should have told the manager since there's no QS label on these. Just used a $20 rewards at my local F23 for the clays.
That was told to me over the phone. Really wasn’t tripping because I didn’t want them anyway, just needed an excuse not to go and cop them and that was it lol

Lace bag is definitely a little off on these. Either way I think price will drop to 200 or below very soon on the blues and greens with more restocks and resellers getting impatient

a FTA and FTL both restocked on the Clay Greens this morning, FCFS. Another boutique shop around me also had some more today from a late shipment. I looked back a couple pages and noticed some of yall mentioned your stores are doing unannounced restocks on these too. Doesn't seem too limited anymore. The Clay Greens dropped in prices on StockX and the Blue Moon is going up a bit, in terms of the smaller sizes im looking at. Yesterday was reverse... blues were worth less and clay green higher lol.

Caved on StockX for $208 for Blue Moons. Not ashamed in the least. Sold a couple of pairs over the weekend and they paid out today. It is what it is.

Local Footaction (Jordan23 store) got a late shipment but it was the blue's :smh:, dude lied on release day and said they were getting the green pair

Dat boy whippin:pimp:
7ceb4790925450013dd7df6d3531f786.499x428x11.gif

Been caught up at work the last 2 days... been working double OT shifts.. Haven’t had time for anything.
Tried copping when these dropped on SNKRS App yesterday and caught the usual L.

Thanks to the info from this thread, heard about FTA late shipments & FCFS at stores today...
Ended up making moves in between work shifts today and lucked up..

Will be trading my extra Green Pair for a Blue Pair.
NT Fam always coming thru :nthat:
A3474826-2E1D-4076-8D3E-52A57256C0A0.jpeg

dang..taking a hard turn on these greens. when we thinking online pairs start coming in...friday-monday?

Copped blue moons. White leather panels are kinda wack but w.e. need clay greens. Track red and yellow ochre!

Back
Top Bottom