Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Just got that access for the Clay Greens :nthat:, so glad I didn't pull the trigger on StockX.
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 12.30.07 PM.png

Last edited:
FINALLY got my Blue Moons!!!!! :pimp::pimp::pimp:

My brother told me to check right at 9am, so I did. I'm glad, because Nike didn't send me a notice until a couple minutes ago, and it looks like they may be sold out now (maybe).

No access to either... not that I needed it, glad to see more access being giving for those who missed out.
Just got my bid of 256 accepted for the track reds. That'll complete the pack if all checks out through stockx.

My streak of not getting any exclusive access is now over! Finally got access for the first time on something worthy! Copped the Clay Greens, although I would of liked to to get the Blue Moons instead ..hey I cant complain...I'll take it.

anypne notice exclusive access is coming from snkrs now?​

good. keep it that way. lol...cause I finally got access so something must work. the nike app plus or whatever the other exclusive access came from seem to drop me off their system been frustrated with that for a while now not gaining access in anything.

I need to know how exactly ya get early access ?? Is this from the Nike app? I’ve literally never seen anything about access or not having access ? What am I missing ?

Got access on the blues said offer expired but I was able to purchase. Clicked on clays and offer expired but sold out. SNKRS sucks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom