Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

L's on End, I'm going to stop spending money with them. On to the next one, hopefully I can see what it feels like to get a W on one of these apps or raffles.

Unreal got shutout 0/3 all 10M yet went 3/3 on Shadow/bred toes
Anyone hit 8.5 in LA?

More like has anyone in LA hit at all? I have a weird notion that people in LA really struggle with the footsites app reservation. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just me but let's see if anyone on here got through in LA.

Yeah that makes no sense lol. Assuming you both submitted the same size and stores.
The only thing I can think of is say they have 8 pairs of a size 8.5, 6 goes to 10M, 2 goes to 7M. Assuming there are less people with 10M than 7M, you have a much better chancing hitting with 10M, but there is still a chance for 7M, but at a much lower rate.

Few things ......
- L’s on END
- got Blue’s locked, indifferent on em tho..
- tomorrow is my birthday
- I’ve turned on Greens, for CELTICS reasons. They FCFS locally for me, don’t wanna waste my day, shops saying shipment is delayed and should arrive around 1pm-4pm.. hassle and a half.
- looking for 11.5 :nthat:

65256FC3-8D7E-48CC-850F-C234E74EC414.png

Got wifey’s pair & mines!!!

Won the Blue Moon pair from Footlocker Crabtree in Raleigh with 10 min head start. I’ve been lucky this year hitting on Bred Toes, Shadows, and Blue Moons at Footlocker. I’ll probably sell the game royals to make room for these. I like colors and materials better on the Blue Moons.

for those of you that got off the waitlist .. did you get a notification? or did you keep opening the app?

BMs reserved but I guess no chance for JJ anymore....fml

Still no word on when these are coming out on the FA app? Asked the FA in LA and dude said they don’t know yet

Still no word on when these are coming out on the FA app? Asked the FA in LA and dude said they don’t know yet
I wonder if they'll pull a similar strategy as the tinker 3s today. none of the boutiques here in Chicago got these and the top 3 get damn near everything.

More like has anyone in LA hit at all? I have a weird notion that people in LA really struggle with the footsites app reservation. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just me but let's see if anyone on here got through in LA.

I hit 10.5 at Footlocker Cerritos!

Back
Top Bottom