Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

I carted on Villa at 11:03 got to checkout and bounced back to queue every time I tried to open my cart in a new tab. Finally was able to get to my cart and it's out of stock.

Was able to checkout on VILLA, keep giving me an error when trying to add to cart.

Even though the system is frustrating, it seems to keep the bots out. I usually have success with patience on their site.

gotta wear your kicks everybody! they dont do anything inside a box, enjoy and rock them!

Collecting them is cool though, it’s nice to pull out old, DS pairs sometimes since few others will be wearing a fresh pair. Plus, most retros grow in value if you keep them DS and move them years down the line (some will still crumble though). OG cws obviously will likely get retros down the line but non-OG cws don’t always.

If someone in 2028 wants to wear a DS pair of Clay Greens, my guess that buying a DS pair will be pretty expensive by then.

My local villas getting shipments in, but keep selling out fast....I can’t catch them for nothing

Collecting them is cool though, it’s nice to pull out old, DS pairs sometimes since few others will be wearing a fresh pair. Plus, most retros grow in value if you keep them DS and move them years down the line (some will still crumble though). OG cws obviously will likely get retros down the line but non-OG cws don’t always.

If someone in 2028 wants to wear a DS pair of Clay Greens, my guess that buying a DS pair will be pretty expensive by then.

Yeah I won't knock people who are strictly collectors, it's all personal preference. For me, it's a waste of money if you have every single one of your kicks is DS in a box in your room doing nothing. With the exception....that your intent is to sell everything down the line, then yeah I totally get it then. For me..every shoe I buy and like, I have the intent to eventually wear them even if I haven't had the chance to. I do like the idea of buying 2, one to rock and one to stock, but even so my intent is that my 2nd pair is a back up to wear in my mind lol. Every day I get the itch to wear a different pair of shoes in my "collection". I guess im the only one who feels like that? lol. Anyway, to each their own. I can't see all my shoes being in a box doing nothing especially if im not going to sell them, I feel like if your goal is to sell all your shoes then that makes more sense to keep everything DS. Otherwise, buy to wear. Once again just my point of view.

these clay greens seem plentiful, but still keep missing! hope resale crashes more so I can get them on the low

Back
Top Bottom