Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Anyone notice the black toe box leather on their shoe is uneven between their right and left pair? One cut being bigger than the other.
Uneven clay.jpg

I have this issue but still love my pair

Clean I just dont think i’d wear em enough especially w summer here and not a true Celtics colormatch. Eh stadium goods 15% cash back could just pull but these shadows too good

Back and forth much

Clean I just dont think i’d wear em enough especially w summer here and not a true Celtics colormatch. Eh stadium goods 15% cash back could just pull but these shadows too good

Back and forth much
damn..i didn't even think about using the SG cashback for these. could have saved another $15 on clay greens.

EBay is buyer friendly, as you said, more so than stockx or GOAT. Any little issue and eBay got your back.

So I guess my issue is that eBay has a MUCH greater chance of getting fakes vs GOAT or Stock X. Hell, 90% of the 350s on there are fakes. I’ve filed claims before on shoes that were never shipped and got my money back on eBay (even though the seller had a high rating). However, I don’t really have to worry about not getting my shoes or getting fakes with Stock X.

Is the shoe box bigger than usual? My size 9.5 blue moon shoe box is the size of a size 10 shoe box of past AJ1 releases.

EBay is buyer friendly, as you said, more so than stockx or GOAT. Any little issue and eBay got your back.

I prefer stockx to eBay... the resell prices are normally lower plus you have the option to bid on everything whereas eBay sellers some times don’t give the option to bid then when you message them about a potential price difference, they hit you with the “eBay monitors these messages can’t sell outside of eBay”

Back
Top Bottom