Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Jeez, how many Instagram posts do we need…
Seriously…between the unc toes and these it’s never ending

Over/under on the resell price for the money sizes…$400?
Let’s see how the unc toe 1’s play out first. I think those and palominos are the 2 most anticipated 1’s for this year so if the unc’s aren’t too crazy then I think these won’t be too bad either.

Seriously…between the unc toes and these it’s never ending

Let’s see how the unc toe 1’s play out first. I think those and palominos are the 2 most anticipated 1’s for this year so if the unc’s aren’t too crazy then I think these won’t be too bad either.
I just have a feeling that the Palominos are going to have that Dark Mocha glow that sends resell through the roof.

Seems like the Shattered Backboard colorblocking is a little played out at this point.

…the Taxis never really took off on the aftermarket.

Last edited:
I just have a feeling that the Palominos are going to have that Dark Mocha glow that sends resell through the roof.

SeeMs line the Shattered Backboard colorblocking is a little played out at this point.

…the Taxis never really took off on the aftermarket.
I think the main reason the mochas being hyped was that they were the poor man’s TS 1’s. So these will be the poor man’s poor man mochas I don’t think they’ll be as bad.

Also this thread is only 5 pages deep with less than 3 months to go which is another good sign. The really hyped ones have 20 something pages with more than a year to go.

I just hope and pray that these somehow stay below $350 on eBay in the money sizes.

…but that’s probably a pipe dream.

I just hope and pray that these somehow stay below $350 on eBay in the money sizes.

…but that’s probably a pipe dream.
You think they're gonna go for that high? Maybe down the line but I don't see them in that price range right away after release but then again who knows these days.

I think the main reason the mochas being hyped was that they were the poor man’s TS 1’s. So these will be the poor man’s poor man mochas I don’t think they’ll be as bad.

Also this thread is only 5 pages deep with less than 3 months to go which is another good sign. The really hyped ones have 20 something pages with more than a year to go.

youngins ain’t on nt

the days of nt influencing releases been over with

these are moving

The Unc Toes didn't have a lot of pages either but those sold out quick. These will follow the same trend as the Unc Toes. You also gotta factor in you can't get any Jordan 1's with brown in it unless you wanna spend hundreds so that's going to be another reason these will go fast.

Surprised by the lack of chatter on these thus far, easy cop if the brown on retail pairs is dark and not ashy like some of the pics in thread

The eBay prices on the UNC Toes is encouraging.

But I still think these are different.

That being said, if I can get them for less than $250, I’ll be ecstatic.

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Palomino”
Color: Black/Metallic Gold-Palomino-Sail
Style Code: DZ5485-020
Release Date: September 2, 2023
Price: $180
1691620456331.png

1691620337716.png

Air-Jordan-1-Palomino-DZ5485-020-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air Jordan 1 Palomino DZ5485-020 Top View

Air Jordan 1 Palomino DZ5485-020 Heels

Air-Jordan-1-Palomino-DZ5485-020-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Palomino-DZ5485-020-Release-Date-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Palomino-DZ5485-020-Release-Date-7.jpg

I look forward to owning a pair for retail or less.

All this speculation that resale on these will hit high premiums is disgusting—why would you post that??

Back
Top Bottom