Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

My pair just touched down today. These are beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2850.jpeg
    IMG_2850.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 1,658
They def are beautiful. Is the brown on your pair dark in hand? I keep seeing all different pairs on videos some have dark pairs and some have light.

Mine arrived today and it looks dark, which is how I prefer it. Perfect sneaker for the fall. Simple and easy, good deal JB!

I refuse to enter raffles that require payment info ahead of time.

I understand that I won’t be charged if I don’t win.

Doesn’t seem prudent to hand over sensitive credit card information to countless sites, when I probably only have a 5% chance of hitting.

I refuse to enter raffles that require payment info ahead of time.

I understand that I won’t be charged if I don’t win.

Doesn’t seem prudent to hand over sensitive credit card information to countless sites, when I probably only have a 5% chance of hitting.

should be illegal especially not having an option to cancel if you win multiple from different sites

not tryna be charged multiple times from a shoe with overestimated demand

Not even gonna try to get for retail. I’m old and out the game can’t do all that raffle stuff but I want these for the fall/winter. Will just buy resell won’t go over $250 tho

Retail or bust right now. I know how this release will go. I'll strike out as usual and be fine with it. Until months down the line when I actually see them in and resale balloons to 400

I might end up with 3 or 4 pairs of these from just trying to secure 1, because to be honest, I pick up all of my raffle wins in order to stay in "good standing." I surely don't keep them all though.

Anyone else notice FTL took these off their release calendar? Champs still has em on their calendar, though. I wonder if they have shipment delays and thats why they took em off.

Anyone else notice FTL took these off their release calendar? Champs still has em on their calendar, though. I wonder if they have shipment delays and thats why they took em off.
Saw that too. Did the same thing with the Jordan 38s.

Back
Top Bottom