Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Finishline has given me so many Ws this year. my favorite app thus far
IMG_4642.jpeg
When I got in, that website always gives me trouble. It signed me out and kept giving me errors.

IMG_1708.jpeg

Easy Cop! Overslept... On vacation in Miami. Went to Kahled Snipes they only had size 10 and below left. Then went to Nike on Lincoln Rd in Miami Beach and they acted like they had plenty, happy to go grab my size 13 and my boy size 12. If you still need them Head to Nike Miami!
Stop taking good pics of them you're making want to cop

IMG_1708.jpeg

Easy Cop! Overslept... On vacation in Miami. Went to Kahled Snipes they only had size 10 and below left. Then went to Nike on Lincoln Rd in Miami Beach and they acted like they had plenty, happy to go grab my size 13 and my boy size 12. If you still need them Head to Nike Miami!

Easy cop, but had to go to two stores......

Tried to get a second pair at a local shop but got there half an hour before opening and there were at least 15 deep sitting in their chairs so I made an executive decision and turned back around to the gym

Hit the raffle on End (which was $219 after tax and shipping 😬) and Kith.

These look really nice, may keep the double-up. Excited to see them in hand.

this is all I was saying before these dropped

that they weren’t gonna sit

never said they’d have crazy resell out the gate

just that if you wanted em you just gotta be ready

even at regular price I wouldn’t wanna go thru the hassle of a stockx

Hit on Snks and Snipes. I haven't been on Snipes in forever. Hit fairly easy as I didn't even see my guy running.

These look cool but I still have the Shadows from a few years back and think they’re a little too similar to own both.

Anyone thinking about dying the Nike Air on the tongue?

Pending on SNKRS for 15 mins earlier but got em 💪

Had a struck out on raffles...
Saw a pair at the mall and mannn...looked like freddy Krueger hit em with the claw hard on the back 🤣 ....hope mine come clean 👀 😨

Back
Top Bottom