Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Same issue so far I saw with the UNC.....lots of messed up boxes. Long day going around the city, but only 2 of the 6 boxes between my brother and I don't have any damage.

Literally every pair that was at WSS was ****ed. They hadn't even taken them outta the shipping boxes their entire stock came in. I saw every pair.

Earlier this week I was able to reserve a in store pick up from JD. Good thing I did because of course SNKRS gave me a L. I just assumed these were actually hard to get since every site I checked was sold out after then I see everyone hit on NT.

Jd’s been so much better than SNKRS though, they came thru for me multiple times. I guess I’m still paying for winning the LnF’s last November, I honestly haven’t hit anything since.

Got another of Palomino's from FNL...

Bad habits at it again smdh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902_212203_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902_212203_Nike.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,081
  • Screenshot_20230902_212157_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902_212157_Nike.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,067
Same issue so far I saw with the UNC.....lots of messed up boxes. Long day going around the city, but only 2 of the 6 boxes between my brother and I don't have any damage.

Literally every pair that was at WSS was ****ed. They hadn't even taken them outta the shipping boxes their entire stock came in. I saw every pair.
My UNC box came from Nike damaged. But the the shipping box wasn't damaged at all.

4FFDD4C8-F844-48C9-8E2A-C1011FB50925.jpeg

These joints are definitely sitting at brick and mortar, grabbed me and the wife a couple pairs with ease just now. Could’ve doubled, go grab em if you want em fellas. :nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get the scratches off the suede? I noticed my pair has a few small ones but idk how take em off.

Anyone know how to get the scratches off the suede? I noticed my pair has a few small ones but idk how take em off.
use the eraser and rub it out with your thumb and it will blend back in on these. Brush would work if it were actual suede and not nubuck. I have one of those double sided suede brushes with the eraser on it that I grabbed from Amazon for 6-7 bucks

Hit on SNKRS. Haven’t hit in awhile but it seems like they’ve sped up their shipping. Says I should get them 9/6.

I took these laces out of another pair of shoes just to play around and see how they would look.....I will be rocking the black laces in my pair (which is why I did not bother to take them out when putting the other ones in LOL).

20230904_112030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom