Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

Does anyone with a legit pair that didn't come from stockx or goat flight club etc have pictures of the Box and the shoe? I'm still iffy about my fc pair being that they drop shipped it from China...still has the DHL label which doesn't add up like they just opened it up and retaped the same packaging box and sent to me

I never had issues with pairs coming from china, but mine have always been securely sealed, not looking like it had been retaped. I don't got a pair but hope everything checks out

Does anyone with a legit pair that didn't come from stockx or goat flight club etc have pictures of the Box and the shoe? I'm still iffy about my fc pair being that they drop shipped it from China...still has the DHL label which doesn't add up like they just opened it up and retaped the same packaging box and sent to me
Scan the Qr code on inside shoe. Should take you to nike website if authentic?? I do it all the time wen buying locally.. easy way to detect fakes

My sz 14 from GOAT came in today from HK. Shipping box was fine but the actual shoe box was beat up smdh. Shoes checked out compared to my local store release pick up pair though.

My pair came from corporate in Indianapolis. If you need pictures still send me a message

These are nice in hand, went with the double up. Couldn’t be happier!

Attachments

• 1B764830-A8C0-4A8B-8268-CFC21FF597E7.jpeg
    1B764830-A8C0-4A8B-8268-CFC21FF597E7.jpeg
    438.9 KB · Views: 420
Messed up and let my wife see my pairs and of course, the rest is history🤦🏾‍♂️

My wife was quite fond of these as well... she made it a point to ask if I was going to keep a pair. Told her yup, keeping all of em.

She didn't ask for a personal, just wants foamrunners at the moment.

I put in a “low” offer (much lower than asks/offers) in on day of release day, today it got accepted

Back
Top Bottom