Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

Idk if that’s a trusted sneaker account but if it is, don’t believe the unbreakable kicks of the world when they say these are limited
🤔300k pairs for boutiques n mom n pops. No corporate footsite. I doubt it. These are backdoor exclusive. Watch as shoe palace employees backdoor the **** out of this

While I don’t think they are ultra limited, but 300k seems like an absurd amount. Given no SNKRS or footsites release. With them only going to the initial 6 shops and Tier 0’s thereafter, I find it hard to believe they will have 300K amongst what 30 - 100 stores?

Either way I hope these are easily obtainable. Seeing multiple resellers with size runs makes me nervous that these mom and pops are just backdooring these, similar to Trophy Room.

While I don’t think they are ultra limited, but 300k seems like an absurd amount. Given no SNKRS or footsites release. With them only going to the initial 6 shops and Tier 0’s thereafter, I find it hard to believe they will have 300K amongst what 30 - 100 stores?

Either way I hope these are easily obtainable. Seeing multiple resellers with size runs makes me nervous that these mom and pops are just backdooring these, similar to Trophy Room.
They releasing overseas on SNKRS and other places too, I hope to get a pair it’s a lot of fakes out there too

6DFD3235-B963-4D27-8F9C-F0078E0AEF1B.jpeg

Hit on Size?

I won the Undefeated raffle, but technically I dont live in LA County, I live one street over, literally. But I'll give pick up a shot tomorrow while wearing La Brea Kobe 1s, maybe it'll get me some zip code leeway.

They releasing overseas on SNKRS and other places too, I hope to get a pair it’s a lot of fakes out there too
Agreed. tlThe reason I found out about these shoes is because sites where they sell fakes have bee advertising these for the last month or so. I thought it was just some fake shoe (like makeshift LV Off white Jordan 1's). Didn't know it was a concept that is about to be released by Nike.

For a shoe nobody wanted, sizes sure did go fast. And this drawing boxes around planes and cats 10x is for the birds. Needless to say, I didn't get my size 14

For a shoe nobody wanted, sizes sure did go fast. And this drawing boxes around planes and cats 10x is for the birds. Needless to say, I didn't get my size 14

Well there already was a limited stock so it was gonna go fast

My checkout was 14 min after 3 min it was sold out and now it’s back available

The fact that it needs to be perfect is wild. You want me to spell a word and then draw a box. Crazy times for sneaker purchases!!

The price gonna go down first after the US drop a lot of undercutting gonna happen but I still put a bid in on GOAT anyway

Your analysis is spot on. Just checked Goat and it’s a $100 less than I paid Tuesday. My seller confirmed them mofos quick as hell, but still ain’t shipped them yet SMH

Your analysis is spot on. Just checked Goat and it’s a $100 less than I paid Tuesday. My seller confirmed them mofos quick as hell, but still ain’t shipped them yet SMH

My size is in the range I paid for a double up of the AMM3 before they shot back up

Back
Top Bottom