Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Not a big fan of OG royal 1s and these aren't great either. If they had kept the black panels leather, these would be nice imo. Eh, not a big deal though, ill pass.

Kinda worried how these are going to be in terms of attracting dirt/scuffs and if they will be easy to clean considering they're all suede.

Looking forward to seeing them get scuffed and dirtied up a bit. Only after securing a couple pairs tho if I can help it.

These remind me of the nouveau mids a while back but better ofc being a hi. And they didn’t have any classic color blocking so I only got the all black w/ red bottom on deep discount.

4E623F66-0ADD-4F6C-BC02-A830EC1FAE6D.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing them get scuffed and dirtied up a bit. Only after securing a couple pairs tho if I can help it.

These remind me of the nouveau mids a while back but better ofc being a hi. And they didn’t have any classic color blocking so I only got the all black w/ red bottom on deep discount.

4E623F66-0ADD-4F6C-BC02-A830EC1FAE6D.jpeg
If only these Royals would pull off that look, but I doubt it. I don’t think this shade of blue will age well over time, and the more pics I see of this shoe the worse it’s looking to me. I have little to no doubt that they will actually look much better in person, which is somewhat of a lost art these last few years due to availability.

They need to reimagine these back to the drawing board and change them back to leather

They need to reimagine these back to the drawing board and change them back to leather
From what I can see with all the classic og colorways it seems like JB is gonna keep changing it up in terms of materials. I wonder what they're gonna do with the eventual Black Toes and Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom