Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

I tried to sneak a 2nd pair earlier by adding to cart from the Nike app then finish checking out on Rakuten for 12% cash back but it kept giving me errors before placing order 😅
Screenshot_20231019_103821_Rakuten.jpg

Was really looking forward to this release until I found out they were all suede.

I was hoping more of the L&F 1s look and material.

Enjoy them guys!

I tried to sneak a 2nd pair earlier by adding to cart from the Nike app then finish checking out on Rakuten for 12% cash back but it kept giving me errors before placing order 😅
Screenshot_20231019_103821_Rakuten.jpg

Sorry, I don't get it. If you already purchased and it's limited to one per account, cash back doesn't change anything. It's tracking your purchase, but it's still on the same account, for which you already purchased. Did I miss a trick?

These gonna be on NDC too… must be hella pairs…hopefully it won’t be a hassle to get them now

Flew to Havasu for a quick business meeting and never even knew they were doing EA for these.....

Then right smack in the middle of the meeting I happen to glance at my phone for whatever unknown reason and see a SNKRS nnotification.

I suddenly had to go to the restroom, and then Boom!
Screenshot_20231019_160915_SNKRS.jpg

#timingiseverything

Sorry, I don't get it. If you already purchased and it's limited to one per account, cash back doesn't change anything. It's tracking your purchase, but it's still on the same account, for which you already purchased. Did I miss a trick?
I get what you're saying. I just assumed since the nike app allowed me to add another pair to my cart after my first purchase that it wasn't limited to one. I was just being naive on my part

Was prepping for a party yesterday when the shipment came. Took some quick pics on my phone & more with my camera, haven’t taken pics off the camera but since none have been posted from EA I’ll throw these in.

I’m not impressed personally & already listed/sold them on goat to get my money back…I wanted to like them so much more
IMG_3977.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg

been on the fence tough for these lol idk if its worth it. they do look kinda cool. sold my 2017 royals around save last dance documentary spike. not a fan of cleaning material like that. leather always the best...just a touch of water on a towel and u good.

been on the fence tough for these lol idk if its worth it. they do look kinda cool. sold my 2017 royals around save last dance documentary spike. not a fan of cleaning material like that. leather always the best...just a touch of water on a towel and u good.
These are def not meant to be worn often like the leather royals. I know if I scoop up a pair I'll only wear em once in a while to keep em looking clean.

Was prepping for a party yesterday when the shipment came. Took some quick pics on my phone & more with my camera, haven’t taken pics off the camera but since none have been posted from EA I’ll throw these in.

I’m not impressed personally & already listed/sold them on goat to get my money back…I wanted to like them so much more
IMG_3977.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg
Be careful returning shoes you don't like through goat and eBay, those 1099's are coming. Not worth the taxes if you ain't making a profit.

Will be a game time decision. The shape looks good. Suede is ehhh. Missed the EA hopefully I can cop on RD..

Very nice in hand. These will be perfect for taking the kids trick or treating this year.

One thing I've noticed and not mentioned, is the laces are thicker and higher quality than the typical Jordan 1.

Attachments

• 20231023_194719_resized.jpg
    20231023_194719_resized.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 364
Just received my EA pair right now. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit skeptical about this pair and wanted to see them in hand before I judge. Some of the pics I've seen online were super ashy and steered me away from getting them. But once I seen them in hand, they look better than expected. The picture doesn't do it justice.
1000010474.jpg

Back
Top Bottom