Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

You couldn't be more wrong. Satins under retail on most resell platforms. Hell most of the 2023 releases are under retail.

Mauves were just 90 bucks on oneness.com earlier this week, that's not even their first time being on sale.
This. The hype for 1s and Dunks has died. Hell, aside from 4s and the rare limited collab, most retro hype has died.

Yea i think im gonna hold off on these and see how these prices go. Would like to cop for less than retail if possible.

Enjoy the fun part of this....this was life in 2015-2018...part of it anyway. How long this lasts still remain to be seen.

Brother and I had a total of 21 wins....keeping 4. Giving a couple to friends....others will sit around unless someone needs an 11
I think sneaker hype overall is dying because of the downturn in the economy and the impact on reselling.

I think this is a good thing for people who actually like sneakers but I’m worried about Nike/JB further increasing retail prices on GR retros since they won’t be doing the same volume of sales as before. As it is, a lot of GR OG cw retros are $200+ retail now.

Yea, these are under retail on most resell platforms.

Had Hibbetts rewards. I had to. Now I can turn my mids into a distressed daily driver. :evil:

Foamer says 8.75/10.

Can’t wait to see these. 😍

Got my double up

IMG_8590.png

Didn't hit the ship to me option on FTL, woke up this morning and hit on hibbett fairly easy.

Damnnn these chillin hard online lol. Figured theyd move somewhat....got me debating if I should go even pick up my hibbets pair. These def hittin a discount .

I don’t understand why JD isn’t letting me add my size 9. Everything is showing in stock and I can add every other size except 9. Keeps giving me error messages.

I’m about to just head to the store to cop. Not buying these unless I can use my $20 coupon.

Back
Top Bottom