Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Don't think 1's are dead.

We are in a crappy economy. Folks don't have money for every release any more and the resell market for Jays is nothing now.

Certain releases always do better than others.

If this was a true to form retro of the OG's, these would be gone already.

The 2017 royals were a huge flop out here and sat for months . As Mike rich always say...HYPE MOVES MYSTERIOUSLY 😂

You couldn't be more wrong. Satins under retail on most resell platforms. Hell most of the 2023 releases are under retail.

Mauves were just 90 bucks on oneness.com earlier this week, that's not even their first time being on sale.
Already below retail on Goat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_095052_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_095052_GOAT.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 952
Everyone keeps saying this but what does it really mean? Do you have less money than you did 2 years ago? I think sneakers were just a wave for mainstream consumers and that wave is passing.

Me personally no but some hell yeah.

Nothing to do with a wave or any of that nonsense.

Groceries 2 years ago vs now....that's enough for some people to only buy certain releases and not just grab every release when they had more disposable income.

I live in SD. I'm lucky I bought my house before this location went crazy. I have a 2500 mortgage and I know folks renting 2 bedroom apartments for 3 to 3.5k. And that's thr market in SD and you want those same folks to buy.

I'm not here saying the economy is the only factor but it's a part of the reason.

It's a fail cause it ain't what we wanted and this is the result.
You’re still equating selling out to success. Everyone that really wanted these probably got them already. that’s the old way collectors like myself enjoyed and are glad when we can still come across a shoe we wanted that way. It’s not leather but some people actually like suede and these are a nice shoe.

Everyone keeps saying this but what does it really mean? Do you have less money than you did 2 years ago? I think sneakers were just a wave for mainstream consumers and that wave is passing.
I think a lot of people have less money than they did two years ago considering the pandemic free money is gone. The cost of everything has gone up a-lot so there is not a-lot of money left over to spend on sneakers. The pandemic along with the Last Dance documentary did a number on the sneaker game. All of that is gone now it going back to they way it was 5 years ago. You want a pair and you were able to get a pair.

Lol at people blaming the economic downturn because SUEDE!! royals sat. man some of you really make me laugh. economy is doing ok, better than it was a few years ago. people desires change and people are kind-of burnt out on 1's. the market is flooded with so many colors and lookalikes.

You’re still equating selling out to success. Everyone that really wanted these probably got them already. that’s the old way collectors like myself enjoyed and are glad when we can still come across a shoe we wanted that way. It’s not leather but some people actually like suede and these are a nice shoe
There is no demand for all suede 1s. No one asked for it. Ever. They sitting and this thread is only 17 pages. And this an og c/w. Would this be happening if they released real royals? What u think? 🤔

There is no demand for all suede 1s. No one asked for it. Ever. They sitting and this thread is only 17 pages. And this an og c/w. Would this be happening if they released real royals? What u think? 🤔
Basically this and Jordan 1 fatigue. Some shoes gonna sell, these not so much. For a discount I would def cop but had 0 plans of copping.

Copped these from my local Snipes with no issues. Actually went there to get a 2nd pair of Cherry 12’s since the pair I got from Nike had a defect. I wasn’t even gonna get these but they look way better in person so I said F it, let me grab them now.

I have 30 days to return so gonna keep an eye out to see if I can get them cheaper. Paying $180 for a pair of 1’s that’s not OG, I’m not feeling but these are nice. Reminds me of the materials on SB Dunks from back in the day (Silver/Pink box). I hope it’s this easy picking up those DMP 11’s next

Yea i copped on Nike just in case they drop a coupon code or discount within the next 60 days. Getting that money back asap 😂

Very happy. Doubled up my unicorn 12.5 size. Like the suede. Snkrs and gbny. But I think it's cool I could've picked any retailer

Back
Top Bottom