Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

bought them for retail just to see in person.
got an offer for this, however, and I'm curious on opinions

Screenshot_20231104_134916.jpg
3 pairs for 1? Nope,

This man knows! I tell people all the time, I make high 6 figures and it doesn't go nowhere near as far as it did less than 2 years ago. It literally feels like check to check back when I was in my 20s just making 25k a year. Eventually, the shoe bubble was going to burst. No normal person unless you're a multi millionaire can keep up with purchasing $200-250 shoes almost weekly as disposable income. I have it and still won't do it. Got to be more selective and thr constant drops JB and Nike are doing weekly isn't a sustainable model and eventually may kill the brand. The every few months drop was the best. It kept the shoes hyped and limited enough and desirable.

You earn high 6 figures and it feels like you’re living check to check? Did I read that right??

Higher wages generally equals higher expenses, but damn…

In the eyes of NIKE, as of rn and considering what they use to, do u think this is a successful release? It's one thing when there's a fsr on random sites. It's entirely different when there's a fsr on snkrs of all places. This clearly shows there is no demand for this shoe. And being as tho it's an OG c/w, that proves my point even more. Idk why yall acting like I'm talking crazy lol.
And you didn't answer the question.

So I'll try again.

No demand for one release means Nike/JB is failing?

In the eyes of NIKE, as of rn and considering what they use to, do u think this is a successful release? It's one thing when there's a fsr on random sites. It's entirely different when there's a fsr on snkrs of all places. This clearly shows there is no demand for this shoe. And being as tho it's an OG c/w, that proves my point even more. Idk why yall acting like I'm talking crazy lol.
We understand what you are saying but your metrics to determine a successful sneaker are flawed and wrong. Jordan 1 mids are hated but they sell well for Nike and are successful and most if not all sit on all websites.

We understand what you are saying but your metrics to determine a successful sneaker are flawed and wrong. Jordan 1 mids are hated but they sell well for Nike and are successful and most if not all sit on all websites.

A brand whose profit continues to increase fiscal year after fiscal year...

But one release means they failed.

The logic of some of our members is very interesting.

I think ppl will regret not getting these down the road. I think Nike is releasing just too much too soon, that’s their greed. Does Nike really expect ppl to spend $800-$1000 monthly on their shoes? Before Nike use to release 1 good release a month or every other month. Now it’s every week plus shock drops before hot releases, ppl just can’t keep up. If I’m not mistaken the Lebron south beach 8 didn’t sell out when it first released and look how those turned out.

Last edited:
There's some that were getting $700 a week , on top of unemployment check.

I feel fortunate that I didn't qualify for any...but people just need to be smarter with money. It isn't a hard concept to save. Willpower and restraint on non-essential things are lost on modern society and the "need it now to stunt" BS. We do a poor job on educating kids on things they really need to know

Lets be honest, most people who got a stimulus check wasn't using it to buy sneakers, yet alone Jordans. Most folks in need took care of those needs (I've done work for those vulnerable populations).

Unemployment, disability, etc. were always around so thats not a new impact. Feds weren't giving out weekly stimulus checks, you're probably thinking of the monthly child care act. If you're unemployed with kids, what you spent that money on probably wasn't a big contribution towards Nike's bottom line.

All that to say, Nike mass produces a **** ton of product with inflated prices that most people don't care for. That was happening pre-pandemic.

Ain’t nobody who makes high 6 figures is living paycheck to paycheck. That’s just pure BS.

Back
Top Bottom